⏳TØ THÉ MÔÖÑ⏳

I curled up in a ball on Larry lap, letting silent tears fall from my real eye. I didn't want Larry to know I was crying, it'd ruin the moment.

"Sal..?"

"Yes, Larry?"

"You know I'm here for you, right?" He asked.

"Mhm.." I nodded, letting out a small sniffle.

"Good." He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my curled up figure to his chest. I blushed lightly.. normal friends are like this, right? They're this close... best friends.. yeah. Best friends definitely are, right?

I let out a content sigh and leaned into him, smiling.

"So.. how would you like a weekend away? From all of... this. The cult, parties, school.. just a peaceful and comforting weekend." He asked, looking down to meet my gaze.

"Well." I started. "What did you have in mind?" I questioned. He thought for a moment.

"I'm having a family get together this weekend. It starts Thursday and we'd leave Sunday. You could bring your dad, he could even get to know Lisa a bit better." He replied.

"Hm... that could be fun, as long as non of us drink." I giggled. He nodded dramatically in response, earning him a light punch to the arm.

"And youuuuu could stay in mom and I's camper, since I know your dad doesn't have one. But we'd have to share a bed." My face lit up.

"You have a camper?!" I asked excitedly. He hummed, nodding his head.

"Just uh... be warned. Some of my family is a bit hippy. They want to save the world but all they do is get high and smell bad." He JOKED.

(Had to specify that was a joke PLUS if you get that reference you're great.)

We shared a long laugh.

"Hm.. it's getting late. I should head home." I sighed. He pulled me a bit closer.

"You can stay here, ya know.." he replied.

"Lar, if I start spending everyday and night over here someone is guan start to think that we're.. ya know... a thing." I yawned, stretching.

(I yawned while writing that)

"Is uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Is that a bad thing?"

My face flushed a deep crimson red.

"L-Larry I'm not- uh... I'm not gay... at least, not.. in that way? I'm not sure..." I mumbled.

"I-I know! I'm just saying, it wouldn't matter. We know the truth, so what they think shouldn't matter. Psh, plus, you could only dreeeeam of having a hunk of Larry." He joked. That... kind of hurt.

"Yeah... heh... plus you like Ashley." I replied.

"Oh," he mumbled. "Yeah. Her..." we shared an uncomfortable silence, until there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted, ignoring the fact I was still on Larry's lap. Lisa slowly opened the bedroom door.

"Hey, boys. I just wanted to know if Sal was staying for dinner." Lisa smiled, her smile warm and compassionate.

"No, I was just about to leave actually." I replied.

"Alright. If you'd like I could bag up some dinner and send it up with you." Lisa offered. I hate this.. she knows how my dad is, so she knows that I don't get much other than stale pizza. He works, drinks, and sleeps.

"Tempting, but, I don't want to intrude. I'm sure I'll have some lunch meat or something." I smiled. She simply nodded and excited the room.

"Well... I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Larry sighed, pulling me into one last hug before I got up and excited his room. 

"Bye, Lisa!" I called as I was leaving.

"I'll see you soon, Sal." She replied, waving.

I sighed as I stepped into the elevator and made my way up.