🔓ËŁÈĆTRÎČ PÂRÄDÍŠĒ🔓

I rolled my eyes numerous times that day on the stand, in front of 'witnesses' and victims. So many judging faces of people I'd didn't even know. The parents of the collage students were the worst. So many names... slurs... and honestly? They hurt. But hey- I finally had my prosthetic back! It felt good to have it on, though, I knew it wouldn't last.

And it didn't.

Three hours later... they gave me the final verdict.

"The members of this jury find the defendant guilty of first degree mass murder." A lanky woman with pink hair said calmly. The judge nodded.

"I agree with the jury on the verdict of guilt and because of the severity of the crime committed... I hereby sentence Sal Fisher to receive capital punishment."

"NO! You can't do that! He's sick, he needs our help!!" Ashley called, standing up quickly from her new seat on the defensive side of the court.

"Order! order in the court!" The judge sighed, shaking his head as he pounded on the small podium before him...

...

I was soon drug down a small hallway in cuffs, and my prosthetic was taken from me in a harsh manner. They threw me down onto a chair, put something over my eyes, then placed something dome like over my head.

"WAIT! He was telling the truth! I have proof! Please!" A figure banged on the door, shouting different things at the men.

6:31

"You have to wait! Just let me show you what I found!" She screamed once more. "Hey!" More yells.

6:32

"HEY! WAIT!!" A few seconds of silence.

6:33

I screamed as jolts of electricity bolted through my entire body, my vision went black even from behind the cover of the mask, and my whole body felt like it was either on fire or being stabbed ten thousand times at once. The whole experience was hell until I went completely numb..

I squeezed my eyes tight at the sensation but pulled them open.. I could see, but.. I didn't have any eyes at all? It's hard to explain, and even harder to believe. Then, as my... uh... eyes? Or lack there of for a better term, adjusted to my surroundings I realized I was in prison. It was cold. It was bare, and the people that surrounded me were very hazy, and their conversations seemed to cut in and out.

I walked for a moment... well, I stumbled. My hair was extremely staticky, and every once and a while small sparks and lightning bolts would shoot out of my hands or out from around my whole body. I wondered. For many a while, and I came across a friendly ghost much like myself.

"So, Fisher huh? Media has taken to calling you the 'SallyFace Killed'. Neat. You get your own nickname and all you had to do was kill a bunch of folks." He laughed. We made conversation and I walked on. That's when I noticed the beauty of this..

I looked over my shoulder, thinking I heard something when I noticed...

I had wings.

Not just any wings..

I was an angel.

A/N
Hear me out.

Mafia AU? Also this isn't the end of the book don't stop reading it please-