💡ĆÅMPFÏRÉ BŁÚÉŠ💡

"Tell us why you did it, MR. Fisher, and what made you confess." The reported pressed.

"I'm not sure who any of you people are. You don't know me, I don't know you. We all have stories- we all have secrets, and we all have skeletons locked up tight in the closet. Three years ago today my best friend took his own life to save mine, and look where I am now. All I know is I had no choice, and my job is to protect you, not to convince you. The Devours Of God are on their way, and they're hungry. Release Todd Morison, release me; so you can all be safe." I replied in a calm tone.

"Is that a threat, Fisher?" A prison guard asked.

"Only if you just interpret it in that way, then yes. If a threat is what it takes to get it past the thick skulls of everyone here, then yes, I'm threatening you. It's not me you should fear, it's him." I managed to mumble out.

"Take him away."

"Did you ever feel remorse!"

"How'd you do it?"

"Why would you lie?"

"He killed his own father!"

Voices mumbled around me, pressing microphones up to my masked face with accusatory questions.

"I think I'm done answering questions." I confessed as they grabbed my arms and pushed me into the large prison.

"Let this mark the day that Nockfell experienced true evil! But let it be a day of celebration, as we put the lives of those lost to rest and make sure that this man can hurt no one else!" The mayor shouted out from behind me, earning cheers and chants from the crowd of ignorant people.

They sat me down on a small chair, taking my mask from me. It pained me to see the fearful look in their eyes.

6:31

They wrapped restraints around both my arms, then placed a bowl looking object over my head. I looked over at the executioner as he pulled down the lever.

6:32

"Any last words?"

"I'll see you on the flip side, Lar. And you'll know I had no choice." I stated.

I let out a bone chilling scream as the man pulled down a lever, sending electricity spiraling through my whole body. I lost vision in both eyes, then everything went black.

6:33

...

I screamed as I sat up, feeling as if the electric current that was just sent through me was real. Larry slammed on the breaks, luckily pulling into a gas station parking lot. Tears streamed down my face as he looked at me, a mixture of fear and confusion.

"What the hell?" He asked, his breathing heavy and ragged.

"I-I... you were... I did... Todd was.." I tried to explain everything but broke down. Larry got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side, swinging open my door and pulling me into a tight hug. "You left me..." I whispered. He held me tighter.

"Sal... I'd never leave you." He said, his voice muffled by my hair.

"B-But you did... you- you killed your self and then I- oh my god..." I managed to get out, covering my mouth with trembling hands.

"It was just a nightmare... it's ok, I'm here now.." Larry replied.