🌤ÇÂŁM BËFØRĒ THÉ ŠTÖRM🌤

Two months. It had been two months since we had gotten this drinks together and I still cherish the memory, even as I pack up my room. I walked over to my dad, who had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm so proud of you, bud. I love you." He smiled, the words he spoke releasing anxiety's I didn't know I had.

"Thanks, dad. I love you too." I smiled back. We continued with packing, and dad stood in the middle of the room as I prepared the last box. He stared around the room, looking at the empty walls and scattered items. A small tear danced down his face and he smiled another big, fatherly smile.

"I can't believe the man you've grown into. It's amazing." He smiled, looking at me with a prideful glint in his eyes. "C'mon. Let's pack these into the car and get you settled at Todd's."

I nodded, picking up some boxes and heading out.

"Hey, SallyFace." I heard a friendly voice say from behind me. I placed the box in the car and turned around, smiling at the brown haired boy that met my eyes.

"Hey, Lar-Bear." I said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my masks forehead.

"You seem extra happy today. Not nervous about the big move, Blue?" He asked, the smile he gave off melting my heart.

"Nope. Excited to move in with my boyfriend, my friend, and his boyfriend." I giggled.

"Sounds exciting when you put it that way!" Larry replied, picking me up and walking me back to the apartment. He set me down at my door, then opened it for me with a dramatic bow.

"What a gentleman!" I smiled, walking past him into the living room.

"Need any help with boxes?" I heard Larry ask behind me.

"We need all the help we can get." My dad replied before I got a chance to- it was strange, seeing him so comfortable around Larry, so... happy. He's really got his life under control; he's stopped drinking, he got a better job, he cleaned up his act entirely. Even after Lisa rejected him (which I blame myself for), he didn't start drinking. He respected that she wanted them to remain friends, so that Larry and I could remain more than that; for that I owe her everything.

Larry and I walked into my mostly bare room, looking around at the plain walls.

"Man, I remember the first time I saw this place. This room. I remember looking at you, not paying much attention to the surrounds- yet I can still see them clear as day. See every small detail on every poster; see where you would set your glass eye out as you went to sleep. I can see it like it was here just a few seconds ago.." Larry smiled sadly. I want to know what's bothering him, but he won't tell me. As long as he turns out alright...

...

I hugged my dad goodbye as we unpacked the last box. Larry smiled as he tapped just one more sanity's fall poster to the wall, and with glee he turned to me.

"We made it SallyFace! We're home!" Larry grinned, running over, picking me up and spinning me.

"I love you so much, LarryFace." I smiled, lifting up my mask.

"I love you too, Sal." He smiled back, pulling me into a soft kiss.

~

I kissed him, probably our last. He is my love, the sun to my stars.. but I must leave him and that cannot make me weak. While I may cry, and weep, miss him, and wish it were different I must do it. Or everyone will be in trouble.

I love him so much... so so much. I just hope he doesn't hate me after this.

Tonight.