Chapter 38

Chapter 38

~Jacey~

His eyes are as wide as I knew they would be. "J-Jacey, are you sure?"

I nod my head eagerly and grab his face between my hands. "Blake. I want this. I need this."

Blake's blue eyes turn soft as they gaze into mine. He groans and moves for my lips, pushing my shirt up inch by inch.

I smirk against his lip and push him away, flipping is over so that I'm on top. I lift my shirt up over my arms and throw it across my room along with my bra.

Blake's eyes hungrily scan over my torso. He grabs my sides and pulls me closer. "I love you," he whispers into my ear.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had to be quiet considering our parents were in the room next door. I have to say it was actually pretty hard...not screaming I mean!

I watch as Blake's body heaves up and down with each breath he takes in his peaceful sleep. I wonder if he knows how beautiful and amazing he is.

~Blake~

Oh, shit. She's watching me. Act natural! Act natural!

I try to keep my breathing steady by thinking about something, but the only thought my mind goes to is one I'd rather not think about.

Jacey put so much trust in me...so much that she agreed to have sex! Though I've been waiting for this moment forever, and I enjoyed it as hell, I can't help but feel guilty. I have this perfect girl in front of me watching me "sleep" while here I am lying to her, having sex, and the pretending to be asleep! I mean, do I do anything truthfully?

You're doing this to protect her.

Not even my motivational voice inside me can cheer me up now. This was supposed to be one of the best moments of my life. But instead, I just feel dirty.

I bet she can sense it. I bet she'll find out as she studies my face and realizes I'm frowning.

Oh shit! I'm frowning! Act natural! Act natural!

~Jacey~

I can feel my eyes drooping just as Blake's face starts to twitch. Before I can say or see anything more, I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Blake~

I wake up feeling even more guilty than I felt last night. I can't believe I'm keeping such a big thing from Jacey.

I can't believe you're being such a girl about this. Be a man and own up to it. You got sex from the girl you love. How long have you waited for this? Whatever you're doing is for her. So stop moping around.

Damn conscience. Where the hell did all that come from?

I carefully get off the bed, making sure not to wake Jacey as I tiptoe to the door, opening it as quietly as I can and giving the hallway a quick sweep before making my way out to my room.

I take a shower and change into some clean clothes. Once I'm all set to go, I check my phone. I was half expecting a text from Mr. Unknown, and was relieved when I didn't find any. Hopefully it'll last and this really is all over.