Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~Jacey~

On Monday, I excitedly tell Blake the news.

"I have a boyfriend!" I exclaim.

Saying he was surprised would be an understatement.

Blake's eyes bulge out of his head, and his face turns a slight shade of pink.

I giggle.

"What!? Who!? Is he a good guy!? What-"

"Blake!" I exclaim, trying to contain my laughter. "First of all, you're not my brother, so you don't have to be so over-protective. And second, it's only Jake! We talked, and now we're back together!"

Blake's face pales. "J-Jake? You're with him, again?" he asks.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Yeah...I thought you'd be happy for me," I say, frowning.

Blake immediately smiles, but anyone can tell it's forced.

"No-I am happy for you! Just delighted!" And with that, Blake stalks off.

What's his problem?

Shrugging, I head to Cindy, Michelle, and Katie, who are talking to the boys.

They've finally gotten over the fact that I'm friends with "the populars", and now they are, too, so they can talk to them without stumbling and blushing and being at a loss of words all the time.

For that, I am grateful.

I walk up to them and smile. "Hey guys, what's-"

When I see Jake staring at me, I immediately stop talking and blush. When I see everyone else staring at me, I blush even more.

Ugh, I hate being so girly.

"What? I know I'm beautiful, but guys, I'm taken," I tell them, smirking.

Jake steps up to me. "She's right. By me. So, back off!" he tells them playfully

We all laugh.

"No, seriously, though," he says when we've all calmed down.

That just makes us laugh all over again.

"That's too bad. I would've loved to-" Sam starts.

"Sam!" Cindy scolds.

I laugh and step towards him. I have to look up to see his face, considering his 6 foot frame and my 5'5" frame.

"I think we all know what would happen then..."I trail off.

Sam smirks. "We'd have babies."

My mouth drops, and I smack him hard on the arm.

"Ow!" he whines with a smile on his face.

Scowling, I reply, "There's more where that came from."

Jack smirks. "Really? Can I see?"

All of the boys erupt into a fit of laughter as I scowl.

"Sure!" I exclaim, faking happiness.

Jack's eyes widen as I start to advance on him.

I can feel Jake's eyes burning a hole into my back, but I ignore him as I trail my fingers up Jack's muscular chest.

Once I get near his face, I lift my hand and bring it back. I swing it forward with full force near his face and then abruptly stop once I'm an inch away from his face.

Jack winces and jumps back, his eyes squeezed shut. "Please don't hurt me!" he cries.

Everyone, including me, erupts into laughter.