Chapter 32

Chapter 32

~Blake~

I sigh. "I knew you-wait what!?" I exclaim, sitting up straight with wide eyes.

"I believe you," she repeats.

I grin widely and run to hug her, lifting her off her feet. "Seriously!?"

Jacey mumbles into my chest, and I sheepishly drop her back onto the couch. "Sorry," I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck.

Jacey smiles up at me. "It's okay," she says quietly.

I drop down next to her. "Can I ask you why?" I ask. "'Cause I honestly didn't think you'd believe me," I laugh.

Jacey's face turns serious, and my smile drops.

"Jacey...?"

She looks away, staring intently at a spot on the carpeted floor. "I-I-I-"

"You what, Jacey?" I prompt impatiently.

"I know who it is."

~Jacey~

Jacey turns fully towards me, his eyes wide. "You mean...the guy texting me? At least, I'm assuming it's a guy..." he trails off.

I bite my lip, nodding.

"Well, who is it? Is it someone from school?"

"No."

"Are we friends with him?"

"No."

"He's a guy though, right?"

"Yes."

"Do I know him?"

"No."

"Then how the hell does he know everything about me!?" he cries.

I roll my eyes. "That's kind of how stalking works."

Blake sighs, placing a hand on mine. "Jacey, just tell me," he says, his blue eyes piercing into mine.

"He's my ex," I whisper, averting my gaze to a spot on the floor.

Blake furrows his eyebrows. "What? Your ex?" He grabs my chin and turns my head, forcing me to look him in the eye. "Jacey, tell me. Why is he stalking me?"

I gulp, my head suddenly starting to ache...as well as my heart.

I shake my head, making Blake release my chin. I look down, my hair falling around my face.

Blake jumps up, furious. "Seriously, Jacey!? You have got to be fucking kidding me! Here I am in freakin Montana! Montana! Just to get you to come back to me! After all we've been through you still can't tell me about your past?! Still!? God, come on, you said you wanted trust! You give me no trust! You won't tell me anything! You left me in Vegas! You-"

"STOP!" I shriek, not being able to hear it anymore. "You want to know!? Fine! I was raped, Blake! I was raped, abused, and played!Is that what you wanted to hear!?" I shout at the top of my lungs.

Blake's frozen in place, his mouth hanging slightly open while his eyes are as wide as saucers.

I drop onto the couch behind me, my head falling into my hands. Tears are streaming endlessly down my cheeks, yet it feels as if a brick has been lifted off my chest.

He doesn't want me anymore. Now he knows how screwed up my life is. It will never go away. Never!

Suddenly, two strong arms wrap around my fragile body, squeezing lightly.

"Shit, Jacey. I'm so sorry, I didn't know," Blake says quietly.

I shake my head. "No, I'm sorry. You're right."

Blake rests his chin on my shoulder. "About what?"

I turn my body towards him, causing him to lift his face. He watches my face with a worried expression.

"Blake...I think it's time I told you...about my past."

A/N

Hey guys! I know it's terribly short! But i just wanted to make her telling what happened in a separate chapter.

Haha i hope you like the cliff hanger ;)

Ttfn!