✨𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ✨

Sorry it's so long I had a lot of good songs for the story.

Electric by Alina Baraz ft Khalid
"Darker than the ocean deeper than the sea, you got everything you got just what I need, touch me, your electric babe, move me take me from this place"

Mercy✨ by Shawn Mendes
"Please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart, even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart"

Perfect✨ by Ed Sheeran
"I found a love, for me, darling just dice right in, follow my lead, well I found a girl. Beautiful and sweet, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK✨ by Joji
"Give me reasons we should be complete, you should be with him I can't compete, you looked at me like I was someone else, oh well"

Feelings✨ by Haley Kiyoko
"I walk through this world, just tryna be nice, they say I'll get hurt, if I'm not like ice, I know I've got friends, I still feel so lonely, if I look in your eyes, I want you to hold me"

Imported✨ by Jessie Reyes and 6LACK
"You, you're in love with somebody else maybe I could offer some help get over them by getting under me but you might O.D. if you get too much of me"

Rock Bottom by Hailee Stienfeld ft DNCE
"What are we fighting for? Seems like we do it just for fun. In this this stupid war, we play hard with our plastic guns. Breathe deep bottle it up, so deep until it's all we've got"

Love lies✨ by Khalid and Normani
"Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe, I need a lover to trust, tell me you're on my side are you down for the ride? It's not easy for someone to catch my eye But I've been waitin' for you for my whole damn life For my whole lifetime"

Easy by Camilla Cabello
"I never liked by crooked teeth, you tell me their your favorite thing, anything else? The stretch marks all around my thigh, you kiss em till I change my mind, bout everything else"

Love on the brain✨ by Rihanna
"Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire just to get close to you can we burn something, babe? And I run for miles just to get a taste must be love on the brain"

Back to you by Selena Gomez
"I want to hold you when I'm not supposed to when I'm lying close to someone else, your stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it if I could do it all again I know I'd go back to you"

Consequences✨ by Camilla Cabello
"Loving you was young, and wild, and free loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet loving you was sunshine, safe and sound a steady place to let down my defenses but loving you had consequences."

Never be the same✨ by Camilla Cabello "Something must've gone wrong in my brain got your chemicals all in my veins feeling all the highs, feel all the pain let go of the wheel, it's the borderline now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me"

All I think about is you by Ansel Elgort
"Once I was with you no money no issues we laughed even when we were down, I made my mistakes that I paid for in heartache now I don't know what to do"