✨𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧✨

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 "𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥" 𝐟𝐨𝐫? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

✨✨✨

⚠️ please read Enchanted first before reading A N Y of the bonus chapters: This is a supreme extra bonus chapter because this book is my first fanfic. (I know only one person asked for this but ya know...) It is my baby and it is doing so good. I'm just happy that many people are enjoying it and someone requested a topic that I was a actually really excited to write. There's going to be three chapters in here. One when Mary Beth and Kai are still friends, one where their dating, and one after their married and have their twin babies. If anyone has any other requests don't be afraid to comment because I really enjoy writing. Especially this book. I love you all. Enjoy❤️✨

Featured songs: too much ~ rendezvous at two
EZ ~ bailey baum
close ~ nick jonas ft, tove lo
riptide ~ vance joy

✨✨✨

Part one: 'just a platonic friendship. Right?'

"Okay this is getting really out of hand now." Damon Salvatore said as he saw Mary Beth and Kai in the same bed together.

"What? We're friends." Mary Beth defended.

"I happen to like our platonic friendship." Kai smiled to her.

"Me too." Mary Beth said playing along. She leaned over to kiss Kai on the cheek just to piss Damon off even further.

Kai immediately turned pink and Mary Beth felt flustered for some reason.

"This," Damon said, waving his hands around. "Is not just a platonic friendship. And it should be illegal."

"Damon what are you doing up there?" Elena Gilbert called.

"Nothing babe, coming down." Then he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Stop sleeping in her bed, or I'm going to punch you!"

Mary Beth looked to Kai, who's cheek was still tingling from where she kissed him.

"Want to go back to sleep?" Kai asked, trying to fight his...emotions?

"Yes. Yes I do." Then she laid back down to cuddle up on his chest and go back to sleep.

     ******

"Lift your head a bit, thanks."

Mary Beth was currently sitting on the living room table with Kai, her legs entangled with his. He had shaving cream on his face and she was helping him out.

"Why? Just—-I—-, why?" Damon said.

He had walked in , yet again.

"This is not what platonic relationship is. This is what a relationship relationship is!"

"I'm just helping him out. Sometimes he misses spots!" Mary Beth defended.

"So why do you have shaving cream on your face too?!"

She hesitated before answering.

"I like the way it feels on my face."

"That's what she said. AHAHAHA!" Kai laughed.

"Ha! Funny!" Damon said sarcastically.

"Plus it's a great way to get rid of some light facial hair I might have. I would ask for you to do it, but unlike you, Kai doesn't judge me." Mary Beth smiled back.