The Droplets

When did I ever get this spontaneous?

___________________

Kim Taehyung, September 2nd

14 hours later, we landed in New York. It was about 10 o'clock in the morning here. As we stepped off the plane with our things, rolling everything up the slopes, I heard Jaemin yawn very loudly.

"You're tired??" I asked. "Yeah, really tired," she answered. She was sliding her feet across the floor with her shoulders slouched.

"Hey, if you want help, I can take up some things," I suggested.

"No, it's okay," she brushed the offer away. I frowned, but wasn't surprised. Jaemin usually likes to do things herself.

I don't know why, but she's just very independent. She doesn't want help, and she doesn't ask for help.

I was this close to just snatching the suitcases out of her hands and dragging them off into the distance. But then she was probably going to hate me for that so I decided not to.

What would it take for her to just let me help her once? I would do anything for her but she doesn't let me do them. You know what? Maybe I will snatch those suitcases.

I stepped forward and grabbed the handles while forcing her to let go of them.

"Hey!! What the hell are you doing!" She exclaimed.

"Helping you," I answered.

"I don't need your help rolling suitcases through an airport! There was no point in taking them from me-"

I interrupted her by kissing her. I heard multiple gasps from behind me. I turned around and saw the Bangtan members gaping at me. Except for Jungkook, of course.

"Taehyung, you have a soulmate!" Namjoon exclaimed angrily.

"Are you kidding me? How could you be having an affair?" Jimin frowns.

"More importantly why were you talking to her in the first place?" Seokjin narrows his eyes at me.

"Because this is Jaemin," I said simply.

"You're lying. You have to be," Hoseok mumbled.

"You told us she wasn't at the airport when we asked. Does this mean you lied...?" Yoongi muttered.

"I'm Lee Jaemin, Tae's soulmate," Jaemin says beside me.

But it was clear no one believed her.

The two of us share a glance before nodding. We pulled the cuff of our pants up and revealed our blue flower tattoos. Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Ohhh!!! So that's why you were going to her cabin multiple times during the whole flight!" He exclaims with a laugh. Jin and Jimin raised their eyebrows.

"Aish!" Namjoon cursed, turning and walking off.

Jaemin and I burst out laughing, but unfortunately, she also took my time of weakness to take back her suitcases and run off with them.

"Yah!!! Lee Jaemin!!!!!" I shouted loudly, shoving my suitcase into Jimin's hands and running after her. I heard the other members laughing behind me, but I didn't care.

I lost track of her and had to stop running to search for her. After a few seconds I finally saw the back of Jaemin's head and continued running.

When I was about 10 feet away from her, it was the moment I realized a group of girls were surrounding her.