The Maknae Line

"It's Coach Song, and we need you here at the ring."

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 26th

"Right now??" I asked, frowning.

"No, but soon. The Annual South Korean Wrestling Competition is in two weeks. I know you're in New York, I saw you on Mr. Fallon's show a few hours ago.

But you're one of my best, if not the best, fighters on my roster!" My coach exclaimed.

"Thanks, Coach. And... oh shit, that's in two weeks? What about Jiseok??" I bit my lip.

"Jiseok isn't available when the competition happens, and I don't want to ask anyone else. In fact, you are the best of the best! Jaemin, please can you try to make it?" He asked.

I stayed silent, thinking about. If I go, then I'll miss a lot of the tour because I have to train since I haven't been training for a whole month.

That means that I'll be out of shape... or at least I'm be more exhausted than usual. But if I don't go, Yongsan District's winning streak that we've had for the past 3 years will be lost...

Another thing that happens if I don't go is that I'll be able to stay with everyone. But if I did, I'd also be able to see my parents, plus Jiseok and Jimi...

"Agh fuck it, I'll go. I'll be there either tomorrow or in two days," I grunted.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you soon then!" Coach Song shouted excitedly before abruptly ending the call.

"Ummmm okay...?" I muttered, shutting off my phone and finally being able to sleep.

*timeskip brought to you by 'eternal', my gōjō fic that's in my drafts*

I woke up a few hours later to someone knocking on our door  and immediately checked my phone. "6:10 AM..." I whispered, shutting my mouth to hold back my yawn.

I glanced to my side and saw that Taehyung was still sleeping.

Standing up and readjusting my, well Taehyung's, hoodie so it would be below my shorts, I walked towards the door.

I looked out the peephole and saw Jimin grinning excitedly. I quietly opened the door and greeted him.

"I'm gonna do my VLive here, if that's okay!"

"Yeah sure! Oh, let's wake up Taehyung first," I nodded my head before heading back to the bed and shaking my soulmate.

"Mmmm...!" He frowns.

"Tae, wake up. Jimin's gonna start his VLive soon, in our room!" I exclaim.

"Oh yeah," he mumbles, sitting up. "I'll brush my teeth right now. Do that too, once you're actually awake," I chuckle.

Minutes later, Jimin and I were setting up the phone at the T.V. stand. Taehyung asked to be a part of the live last minute and then went to brush his teeth.

So we decided to be assholes and start the live without him!

I wanted to be out of the frame at first, and then Jimin would sort of introduce me in or something. Plus, I didn't really know what to do for the beginning of the live, and Jimin has more experience.

A few seconds later, the phone was finally set up facing the bed with Jimin sitting on it.

He immediately smiled when the livestream started, thousands of ARMY already coming in.

edit: this may not be how the members act on vlive but like it's fine it's my story

"Hey guys! How's everyone doingggg!!" Jimin drew out. He stayed quiet for a few seconds, looking at his own phone screen to probably look for comments.