The Trust

edit: this next part is actually fucking cringy so please don't @ me thanks 😀

"Shit."

__________________

Kim Taehyung, September 25th

When I entered our hotel room, I pulled Jaemin's backpack off and threw her in the bed.

Jumping on her and placing my hands on her hips, I peppered her with kisses, leading from her lips to her neck.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"Something we've never tried before," I mumbled against her skin.

I began sucking on a spot between her neck and shoulder and she gasped.

"You're giving me a hickey!?" Jaemin shrieked. "More like hickeys," I grinned. "Taehyung, we're going on a show tonight!! What if someone notices this!" She exclaimed.

"Cover it up with makeup," I shrugged.

"Makeup doesn't cover up everything! Taehyung, this could ruin you," Jaemin widened her eyes.

"No, it would show off that you're mine and only mine," I lifted my lips and saw a dark red spot in place of them.

"Perfect. Let's make another one, shall we?" I raised an eyebrow. Jaemin was silent for a few moments.
"Yes..." She whispered.

I smiled and did the exact same thing just a little bit lower than the last one. I sucked on her skin even harder and longer. She gasped in surprise. "Yah, why are you making-"

After another minute or so, I pulled away. Instead of red, it was purple and black.

"Don't do any more!" Jaemin exclaimed. "I won't, I won't," I smiled. She smiled back. She looked at the digital clock that was on our bedside table and cleared her throat.

"It's 2:30. Go take a shower while I choose what to wear," Jaemin giggled. I sighed and stood from the bed, pulling her up with me.

"I'll also be going to Raebyung's room. I'll see you at the show!" She exclaimed, pecking me on the cheek.
I chuckled and walked into the bathroom, taking my clothes off and showering.

I made sure to dry my hair as much as possible so my hair stylist wouldn't have to waste time blow-drying it for 10 minutes. After a while, I stepped out the bathroom with the clothes I had previously worn in my hands.

I folded and placed them into my suitcase at the same time as I grabbed a new outfit that I could wear before changing and to the interview.

I began humming to Mikrokosmos aloud as I moved, slipping on pieces of clothing and my shoes.

I grabbed a dark pink colored handkerchief and put it in my jacket pocket before leaving the room. Jin told me we were all going to meet up at his room, so I knocked on his door.

A few seconds later, it opened to reveal some of the members. "Hey hyungs, sorry I'm late. I was showering and I wanted to dry my hair," I grinned.

"No problem, we were just waiting on you and Jimin," Namjoon waved. "Wait, where is he?" I widened my eyes,

"Right here!!" I heard a strained voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Jimin running into the room as he shoved his head through the hole of his shirt.

"I couldn't find the clothes I wanted to wear to the interview for a while! Sorry!" He exclaimed. We both sat down laughing.

"Nobody has seen their soulmates' final look, right?" Jungkook asked. We all shook our heads.