The Spare

I pursued my lips and raised my eyebrows, looking between the two and feeling the tension rise.

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 25th

"Excuse me? I'm older than you!!" Hwa-mi shouted.
"And?" Raebyung raised an eyebrow with a smile. The tension immediately dissipated when she showed she was only joking.

Hwa-mi sighed in annoyance, shaking her head. I giggled softly and closed my eyes as she set to work. After maybe another 10 minutes, she told me I could open my eyes.

We made small talk, and I found out I'm younger than the other girls, even Chin-sun. You would think I'd be a little older than her because Taehyung is older than Jungkook, but I guess that doesn't matter?

At the same time, I could feel someone touching my hand and someone touching my left. I had a feeling they painted my nails.

"Be careful with your fingers! Don't let them touch anything," Chin-sun exclaimed. Yup, they painted my nails. I slowly lifted my eyelids.

When I did, I was immediately blinded by a bright light. I blinked multiples times to get used to it before looking in the mirror.

"What the- I look so different! Like, actually!!" I exclaimed. The way Rae did the smokey eyeshadow was beautiful.

There was a metallic silver at the start of my eye and is slowly transitioned into glittery black at the ends. The wing from the eyeliner was so well done even I felt jealous of her talent.

And I don't even put makeup on!! Anymore, that is...
She had put a matte bright red lipstick on my lips as well.

"Why does the color look so familiar..." I mumbled. The rest of the girls grinned and I felt uncomfortable under their gazes.

"You'll find out soon," Chin-sun chuckled. "Why do I feel like I shouldn't want to find out?" I murmured.

"Ignore that feeling. Umm... Hyo-rin, you're good at makeup when it's on the body, right? Like, makeup body art?"" Hwa-mi asked. She nodded her head.

"Okay, then for the hickeys, can you make them..." I couldn't hear the rest because she began to whisper into her ear.

I looked at my nails and saw that they had painted it a bright red as well, to match my lips.

"Well, it depends on what the dress covers, but if I can, sure," Hyo-rin replied. Hwa-mi nodded her head in response.

"Jaemin, put the dress on so we can see what it looks like!" Raebyung smiled.

I carefully unzipped the back of the dress, trying not to let my nails get ruined, and slipped myself through it.

It was floor length, and even then it still dragged on the floor, just a little bit. The waist and skirt of the dress let out a little, so it was a little puffed up.

For my chest, it was a heart-shaped outline, and the sleeves had a strap that went over my shoulder and a second that draped across my forearm.

"And for the shoes..." Raebyung whispered. I widened my eyes when she set down a pair of silver stilettos at my feet. I could see that it was open toed and there was a strap that went around my ankle.

"Raebyung, you know I don't do well with heels. I'll be dying the whole night!" I whined.

"Chill out, you won't even be walking that much," She rolled her eyes, smiling a little.

"But they're heels-"

"Ah, that's perfect! Doesn't cover the hickeys at all! I'll get to work in the van, so let's go!" Hyo-rin exclaimed. "My hair too?" I asked.

"We'll have enough time for that later. Chin-sun is great with hair," she answered. I nodded my head, showing that I understood.

Hwa-mi picked up the heels and dragged me out the bathroom, almost tripping me in the process. "What the-" I yelped.

"Sorry, but we need to go now!" She apologized. Oh thank god I didn't put those heels on before we left because we started running down the hall and into the elevator.

"How are you running so fast!" I heard Chin-sun exclaim from behind me when it began descending. I turned to her, wondering who she was asking, and I realized it was me.

"You're wearing a big, long ass puffy dress, but you're still running faster than any of us. And you're the youngest!" She pouted.

I began laughing as the elevator doors opened. We rushed out of it, and I could imagine what everyone who was staring us was thinking.

We were six girls dressed up in beautiful formal dresses, make-up skillfully placed upon our faces, no one had even one shoe on, and we were running inside a luxury hotel like there was no tomorrow.

Talk about beauty!