The Mark

"Show offs," he grumbled, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

____________________

Kim Taehyung, September 25th

I was so happy Jaemin could finally meet someone she's been a huge fan of forever!

I could tell she was so ecstatic to even see him face-to-face. And when we said we were putting her the closest to him, we were serious. All of us were happy to meet Jimmy Fallon, but Jaemin and Raebyung were the most excited.

We decided to have Namjoon and I be the members right next to the desk and the girls would be the people between the desk and us. I don't think they'd be able to sit still.

I know Jaemin is very fluent and English, and Raebyung is as good as Jungkook, so they'd be fine if Jimmy asked hem any questions.

I am so proud of her!! She is so fluent she pretty much sounds like she was born and raised in the United States of America. I'm actually kind of jealous.

She has been helping me with my English since we've met, and I think that is one of the things that has helped me get better at pronouncing words and being able to speak.

We had woken up maybe five minutes ago and began eating snacks. "Min-min, how do you feel about being able to meet the Jimmy Fallon?" I teased.

"Amazing!!! I didn't think I'd actually get to meet him and I am so happy that I have! Thank you, my dearest Taelien," she smiled. "For what?" I frowned, a little confused.

"Being so talented. And even auditioning for BigHit in the first place," she answered. I mumbled a quiet 'oh' as she ate the last potato chip in the bag of Classic Lay's.

"Wait, hey!! I wanted to eat more!!" I whined.

"Too bad, you should have said something before. So it's your fault!" She smirked, crumbling up the now empty bag and placing it in the trash bag we had hanging from the driver's seat.

"No! It was a bag of chips that we were sharing! So it's your fault you didn't let me have any for a while!" I pouted.

"Should have said something~ Maybe next time we share a bag of chips I'll let you have most of it," Jaemin grinned,

"Ah, you're my savior! Hm. That gives me an idea! If you can give us nicknames, I want to give you a nickname other than Min-min. Can I?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"Ooh, what if I changed your nickname and made it whatever came to mind?" I pursued my lips. "Eh, it's whatever you want. I think it'll be more fun if you did that!" She laughed.

"Okay then, Princess," I smirked. Jaemin blushed a bright red. "Prin- Princess? T- That's such a typical nickname!" She stuttered. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay fine. Also, I want to make sure that the first time you see me completely ready for the show is when we perform," I grin.

"Okay. Then the first time you see me ready should be when we're going to get interviewed," Jaemin smiled back. "Okay, that's fair," I chuckled.

"Hey, I wanna be included!!" Jimin whined. Jaemin and I snorted at his pouting. "Sorry, but this is between Jaemin and I," I chuckled.

He gave me a quiet 'hmph' before turning away, looking out the window. "You know, I may as well call you Princess most of the time, and sometimes switch it up," I gave Jaemin a lopsided smile.

She giggled, blushing a little.

"Okeydokey, I'll accept that. I might do the same though. I'll even be super corny when saying them. Like, 'I love you, my Prince.'

And maybe, 'You're so cute, mi Amor.' Because your girl out here learning different languages all day everyday!!" She exclaimed. I burst out laughing, covering my face. Jaemin joined a little after.

Feeling her cheek leaning on the front of my shoulder, I tilted mine to the side so it would be resting on top of her head. "Wanna sleep again?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, but let's do that when we get to our room because we're maybe five minutes away from the hotel," I answered, smiling a little. "Okay," She whispered. She sighed in disappointment.

"I don't want to stand up and walk to our room," She whined. "Then I'll make sure you don't have to," I grinned, already making a plan. "What does that mean??" Jaemin mumbled.

"You'll find out soon!" I replied. "Oh no, why do I feel like I should regret saying that?" She sighed. I chuckled at her slightly bored expression. At that moment, the van stopped moving.

The driver told us we were at the hotel, so I unbuckled my seat and opened the door, stepping off the vehicle.

I stood off to the side where Jaemin wouldn't be able to see me when she was getting out.

When I saw her feet hit the ground, I placed my left arm behind her legs and wrapped my right one around her waist, behind her backpack straps.

I lifted her off the ground as she yelped in surprise, flailing her arms around in the air until she realized that it was me carrying her.

"Taehyung-!" She gasped, quickly relaxing. "Sorry!" I laughed. I made sure both Jaemin and I had our masks and hats on before walking into the hotel. "There was no point in doing this!" She exclaimed.

"Well, actually there is. You said that you didn't want to stand up and hold, so I'll walk for you. All you have to do is sit tight and comfy," I smiled.

"Ugh." Jaemin grumbled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head against my chest. I grinned in victory as I continued passed the lobby, nodding my head at the receptionists.

"Yah, Taehyung!! Wait for everyone else too!" I heard Jimin yell from behind.

"Sorry hyung, no can do! Jaemin's tired and I have to provide her a bed to sleep in!" I said as I turned my head to the side.

I felt something smack the back of my head and quickly realized it was Jaemin who hit me. "Tae, this is kind of embarrassing!" I furrowed my brows.

"It's only going to get worse," I smirked. "Nooooo I'm sooo scared!" She rolled her eyes, loudly saying it in a sarcastic tone.

I raised an eyebrow and she immediately widened her eyes.

"Shit."