The Fear Inside

Yoongi was interrupted by an excited squeal.

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 2nd

"Ooh, ooh! Give me a nickname too please!!" Jimin interrupted Yoongi. The rest of the boys asked for nicknames as well.

"Uhhh okay. Just so you know, all the nicknames I give you have a meaning or at least reference something or someone, so... don't get butt hurt," I laughed.

"Jimin, I'm going to call you Jiji, Jungkook, I'll call you Kush, Hobi, I'm gonna call you Sunny, Namjoon, I'll call you Dancer or Dad, Jin I'll call you Mom.

Did I forget anyone?" I asked. "You forgot me!!" Taehyung whined. "I already call you Tae," I chuckled. "But everyone calls me that and it's boring!" He pouted.

"Fineeeee. How about Lien?" I asked.

"Lien? What does that reference to?" He wondered.

"I'll probably forget that I'm supposed to call you Lien, so, whenever I say Tae, I'll then say Lien and it'll sound like I said Taelien."

"Then why can't you just say Taelien?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Because I'm weird like that. And because I hadn't thought of that. I'll just call you Taelien then." I laughed. Then, Raebyung snapped her hand in front of me.

"Hey, you weirdo love birds!! Get out of your lovey-dovey world and pay for your meals." She exclaimed.

I wiped my happy expression off my face, replacing it with a stone-cold glare before turning to her with an eyebrow raised.She shuddered before turning away.

"Geez, sorry." She muttered. Two seconds later I bursted out laughing. "But yeah, pay for your dang meal already." Raebyung reminded me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I sighed before taking the check that was placed in front of me.

I set the check on my lap and looked at the amount I had to pay before turning around to grab my wallet from my backpack that I had hung on the back of my chair.

When I turned back, the check was gone from my lap. "Wait. Where's my check!!" I asked worriedly, looking around he floor.

Then I paused, actually taking the time to think. I turned to Taehyung and saw that he had paid for my meal. He already handed our two checks to Josie.

"Taehyung!!!" I whined. He turned to me. "Yes?" He asked with a knowing smile. "Why did you pay for my meal! I had money for it!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, that was yours? I didn't know," he smirked. I let out a groan of annoyance and pouted again.

"Why don't you ever let me pay?" I whined. "Because I'm being a gentleman!" Taehyung chuckled.

"Well then, fu- uh, I mean, forget, gentlemen!!" I stuttered, almost cursing. I knew that everyone could hear me pretty well, and I didn't want to curse and make them think I wasn't a good person.

Taehyung burst out laughing at my badly hidden mistake. I sighed but took the opportunity to grab 100 dollars from my wallet.

I slid the five $20 bills into my back right pocket and began to laugh with Tae. "Haha, you almost cursed in front of everyone!" He whispered in my ear, snorting a little.

I jokingly rolled my eyes. After a few more minutes, we decided to leave. Everyone put masks and had on, but Taehyung and I had forgotten ours.

I decided to use my hoodie while Taehyung buried his face into my shoulder, trusting me to lead him safely back to the privacy of our room, or even just the hotel.