The Sight

"I didn't want to do this, but..." Raebyung trailed off.

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 25th

I frowned in confusion before widening my eyes when she grabbed my arm and began pulling me towards the curtain.

"Yah, Raebyung-!!" I gasped.

I would use some Taekwondo moves on her and flip her over me, but she was wearing a dress and heels, and I didn't want to possibly hurt her.

An employee saw us and opened the curtain for us.

"(Thank you,)" she lowered her head a little to her before walking passed it.

"No, no, no!" I yelped, walking backwards. I was stronger than Raebyung, but she was determined.

And more experienced with heels.

"Nope, that's not gonna work," she chuckled.

She pulled me back and dragged me to where we could both be seen and I knew I had to stop struggling before the cameras caught it.

"I hate you so much," I grumbled underneath my breath as we walked.

"I know!" She grinned.

Everyone in the studio was staring at the both of us, whispering or just looking in awe.

I blushed a deep red when I glanced at Taehyung for about half a second and looked down, letting Raebyung guide me around.

I wish I could use my hair to cover the hickeys, but Chin-sun had tied it up into an elegant bun.

"And your seat is right... here," Raebyung mumbled as she sat me down next to Taehyung.

I didn't dare look at anyone.

Can I just disappear right now?

"(Why is it so silent? Come on, make some noise for the beautiful soulmates of the handsome BTS members!!)" Jimmy exclaimed.

Immediately, the audience burst out into cheers, crying out in happiness and joy.

I spotted maybe two girls from the front row with an expression on their faces that looked a lot like disdain.

I refrained from biting my lip, afraid of ruining the lipstick and getting it on my teeth.

That was two already, and they're only in the first row. Who knows how many more people in this studio don't like us?

"(Honestly, when I first met these girls, I was so excited. Like, I felt like I couldn't breathe! Jaemin, did you notice that?)" Jimmy asked, turning to me.

I turned to him with surprise evident on my face and shook my head no, glancing around at the others with a light blush on my face.

Why'd he turn to me??

Oh, probably because I'm sitting right next to him.

I thought the boys were just kidding around when they told me I was to be seated here.

Like, yes they told me they were going to and they also told me they weren't kidding, but I still had doubts you know?

Anyway... The members introduced themselves and then the girls introduced themselves.

Then, Jimmy continued asking the boys questions and occasionally the girls, but I didn't really speak.

I was more focused on if my hickeys were visible or not, and I hoped they weren't. Raebyung turned to me.