The Scheme

"(So! Who wants to see BTS and their soulmates play a game!)" He asked the audience.

___________________

Kim Taehyung, September 25th

The crowd instantly burst into cheers. Wait, we were supposed to play a game? Jimmy saw our shocked expressions and began chuckling.

"(I must've taken you by surprise. I didn't tell any of you what you were going to do because it wouldn't have been much fun if I did since you'd have time to think of stuff instead of saying it out of the blue.

Alright people, we are going to be playing... Mad! Lib Theaterrrrr!!)" He exclaimed, throwing his hand up and down at the last three words.

The audience cheered again, whistling and yelling some of our names.

"(Although I feel horrible about this, only three of you can have a role in the scene.

I apologize, but there are too many people to be able to fit into the Mad Lib...)" Jimmy sighed.

"(Well Jimmy, that's okay! I don't think anyone minds. Are we able to choose the people who act?)" Namjoon asked.

"(Of course,)" Jimmy paused, gesturing towards us.

"(You can discuss now. Or vote, whichever you want!)" He finished.

"(If you want to nominate someone, please say so!)" Namjoon turned towards us.

Raebyung immediately raised her hand. "(I nominate Jaemin!)" She grinned.

"(Excuse me?)" I heard Jaemin mutter in a monotone.

"(All in favor of Jaemin acting?)" Raebyung raises an eyebrow.

Everyone nodded their heads and put a thumbs up, except for Min-min, that is.

"(No, when did I agree to this!!)" She pouted.

"(Girl, you and I both know how much you love Mad Lib Theater and you wish there were more episodes of it. Don't complain!)" Raebyung chuckled.

My soulmate instantly blushed a deep red.

"(I want V-hyung to act in the scene!)" I heard Jungkook suggest. I shot my head towards him with a slight glare.

He smiled sheepishly before speaking again.

"(All in favor of Taehyung?)"

Everyone raised their hands, and this time only I hadn't.

"(Fine...)" I grumbled.

"(Last person should be Jimin!!!)" Jaemin laughed.

"(No, wait what?!)" My hyung gasped from beside me.

"(Who agrees?)"

We all raised our hands except Jimin.

Hehe, the only person who didn't raise their hand was the person who was being nominated. That was actually kind of funny.

"(Alright Jimmy, we have our three actors. Jaemin, Taehyung, and Jimin,)" Namjoon smiled. The audience clapped and cheered.

"(Alright, I'm going to ask you three for some silly words. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and whatnot.

As we do that, they will be written on cue cards and then we're going to act out a dramatic Mad Lib scene. Ready for this?)" Jimmy asked.

"(Nope!)"