The Show-Down

"Probably since Taehyung tackled you!!!"

__________________

Lee Jaemin, September 26th

I shot my eyes open and sat straight up,

The three of us looked at each other with wide eyes before simultaneously turning back to the phone.

"Bye ARMY!!"

"We've gotta go!"

"Sorry, but goodbye!!"

(A/N : Can you guys guess who said what lmao-)

We all exclaimed at the same time, rushing forward to turn the live off, but bumping into each other and pushing the phone over and onto the ground.

"Lemme do it!" Taehyung reached for the device.

"No, I want to do it!" Jimin does the same.

"How about, I do it?" I asked, swiftly picking it up.

"Bye, thank you for joining us!" I smiled when my face was on the screen, ending the VLive.

"Oh come on!" Jimin and Taehyung pouted at the same time.

"Get your asses up, get dressed and pack your shit, we're leaving now," I pointed my finger around.

"Okay, okay!" Jimin surrendered.

We all stood up and went to our respective places to change.

I was already wearing my airport outfit which was the one Taehyung had me wear last night, so I just had to stand in the bathroom until the boys said they were done.

"Hm... what to do, what to do..." I mumbled.

Something BTS related, of course. I'm about to go on a flight with them, again, to Fort Worth, so...

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I have the perfect game to play! I took out my phone, unlocking it and quickly tapping on the 'SuperStar BTS' app.

I haven't went on this app for a while. After a few seconds, the game loaded and I began playing it, collecting rewards.

"What was one song I struggled with a lot..." I asked myself, furrowing my brows as I thought.

Oh!

Right, the 'BTS Cypher 4 [SUGA]' one.

God, it was so difficult on NORMAL, not even hard mode!! Literally, I get a score of like, 1.2 million with a fricking R CARD, and I still fucking get two stars.

Like what the hell, SuperStar? Is it because my finger always slips up and I lose my RAVE? That's such a stupid reason, like seriously?

Sighing as I scrolled to the 'Wings' album, I clicked Cypher 4 and readied my thumbs. I swear to god if I don't make this...

The song started and I began humming along to Yoongi's rap part so I'd be on beat. But as soon as he started rapping faster with more syllables, my fingers couldn't keep up with the buttons/circles.

"NO!!!" I screamed out when I missed one and lost my RAVE.

"Damnit!!" I whined, stomping my foot down as my thumbs kept flying across the screen so I wouldn't totally lose the game.

A minute later, the song ended. And I got two stars.

"ARE YOU FRICKING- Okay, that's it, I'm rapping this shit," I clenched my jaw, wiping off sweat from my hands before restarting the song.