The Overrun

"Yep, because you're my silly goose!"

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 2nd

When that cashier Cameron winked at me and did all of that stuff, I was kind of disgusted.

I even called Taehyung 'babe' loudly in front of him to make it clear it was dating someone, and he still flirted with me.

I wish people like that didn't exist. Not that I want them to die, I just don't want them to be like that.

Flirting with every cute or hot person they see because they want looks from other people around them. Attention seekers.

Anyway!

Taehyung and I had gotten back to the hotel around 6:20 PM. Now, it was 6:45 and he'd been on a call with someone for 15 minutes.

I didn't know who it was, but I didn't need to know. Not my business, so why should I ask? Taehyung was laughing hard while answering questions and asking them too.

Finally, after another 10 minutes, he'd finished the conversation.

"That was Jungkook. We should start getting ready to meet the others for dinner!" He exclaimed, setting his phone down on the bedside drawer.

"What type of clothing should I wear?" I asked, staring at my open suitcase.

"The girls are all wearing dresses, but you can be different! We don't really have a dress code when it comes to hanging out together so wear whatever you want!" He answered, kissing my forehead.

"Eh, I'll match," I grin, pulling out a white dress with small blue flowers spread throughout.

I also grabbed a pair of socks before running into the bathroom and changing into the clothes. I stepped out of the restroom right when Taehyung was putting on his shirt.

"Nice abs," I said casually when he slipped it on. "What..." He muttered, turning his head towards me so quickly I thought he'd have whiplash.

"Oh." He blushed when his mind registered my words, subconsciously touching his stomach.

"You're so weird!!!" He shouted. "Yeah, I know. Let's go eat dinner!!" I grinned, running out of the room.

"Hey, wait for me! That isn't fair!!" Taehyung shouted, chasing me down the halls and into the elevator.

I chose the lobby button as we both caught our breaths. "I am so getting you back for that!!!" He exclaimed when he was okay.

"Sure," I giggled. The elevator doors opened. Taehyung took my hand as we walked out.

"Okay so, Namjoon-hyung just sent me the address... Do you want to walk or call a cab?? If we walked, it'd take ten to fifteen minutes, and if we called a cab, it would be about a 5 minute drive," he asked.

"Hm... I want to walk. It gives me more time with you, and it gives me more time to clear my mind and sort of prepare to to meet everyone at the same time," I sighed, thinking about how I was going to act.

"Should I be calm and quiet or should I be myself, loud and disturbing?" I asked.

"You aren't loud and disturbing!" Taehyung frowned. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm more than a little. I'm really disturbing. And loud. And obnoxious. Ohmygahd, what am I gonna do!! They're gonna think I'm crazy and then they're going to not like me and then they're gonna have me kicked out and-"

"Jaemin, I know for a fact that they're going to like you! Just be yourself and loosen up!

Please try not to worry. The boys will like you, the girls will like you, I'll still like you~" Taehyung interrupted my ramble.

I blushed and turned my head away from his gaze.

"Still so shy," he laughed. "Shut up!!" I flushed.

"Okay, because I know how scary you can get," he muttered, holding up his hands in surrender. We begin to laugh for a few seconds, but it was interrupted by a scream.

And then another. And another one.

"Fans... fuck. Jaemin, are you willing to run for your life?" Taehyung asked, looking at me. "I'm always willing to run," I replied, pulling his hand and running as fast as I can.

I could hear the pounding of footsteps following close behind, combined with screams and shouts.

"Especially if it's away from your fans!!!" I scream to Taehyung who was behind me.

"How did they find us anyway!!" I wondered.

"I don't know!! Our faces should've been hidden by our- Oh... We didn't put our masks on!!" Taehyung realized, picking up his pace.

I somehow ran as fast as him to the restaurant, occasionally glancing behind me and seeing a crowd of girls and a few boys running after us.

"Next time, we're definitely taking a cab!!" I exclaimed as we rushed inside the restaurant which was thankfully guarded from fans.

"Yeah!" Taehyung gasped. After a few seconds, we were okay, and we walked deeper into the restaurant. That was when I finally noticed how beautiful the restaurant was!

Almost exactly like the hotel except less tall and more tables and food.

Taehyung chuckled beside me as he pulled me toward a table that had 10 guests already seated at it.

I let out a barely audible groan of terror and stepped behind Taehyung, shutting my eyes closed and steadying my breath.

Calm down, Jaemin. You've got this. Just breath, be yourself, and you'll be fine.

"Hey everyone! I would like you to meet my soulmate, Jaemin!" Taehyung exclaimed before stepping aside.