The Try-Hard

"Sleepyhead..."

___________________

Lee Jaemin, September 25th (ahem please acknowledge the fact that this is in 2019, but BTS did go onto Jimmy Fallon before in 2018)

I woke up to someone shaking me from my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Taehyung.

"Wake up, we're here." He grinned. I sat up, not even remembering when I was lying down. I unbuckled my seatbelt while rubbing my eyes and tried to move my legs, but I couldn't move them with ease.

I frowned and looked down before jumping in my seat. Jimin was lying across my lap.

"Seriously? And this is what I get for becoming best friends with a man who has no jams." I grumbled underneath my breath.

Taehyung, who was just outside the door, began laughing wholeheartedly, letting me know he heard it. I began patting Jimin's head.

"Jimin, wake up!!" I shouted. He didn't move at all. "Jimin, we're here and there's food!" I exclaimed. I stared at him with an exasperated look.

Taking a deep inhale of breath, I glanced at Taehyung, who was walking off, before looking back at Jimin. "JIMINIEPABO!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Immediately, he sat up, his hair brushing against my nose. Thank god it wasn't his forehead, that would have hurt so badly.

"Excuse me?" He whispered. He turned to me, but before he could say another word, I grabbed my backpack and jumped out the car, running as fast as I could away from Jimin.

Funny how an hour ago, I was running to him to save his life. "Ahh!!!!" I shrieked with laughter.

I turned my head for a second to see that Jimin was about 5 feet behind me and I pushed my legs to run even faster.

I turned the corner only to run into Taehyung. He grabbed my waist and turned us around. "Jimin is chasing me!" I gasped, giggling a little after.

"Breathe, breathe..." Taehyung whispered in my ear, holding my elbows as I grabbed his arms. I stared into his eyes and slowly, I began to calm down.

"How are you doing that?" I mumbled. "Doing what?" He asked, softly smiled. "Calming me down like that." I closed my eyes, leaning my head into his chest.

My breathing went back to a normal rate and my heart returned to a steady beat. At that time, Jimin rounded the corner and saw us.

"Should I leave or..." He wriggled his eyebrows towards us. I pulled away and blushed a deep red. "No, sorry," I laughed sheepishly before yelping in surprise.

Taehyung has pulled me back into his chest. "I'm not sorry." He chuckled. "Taehyung!!!" I gasped, shocked at his bluntness.

I was about to smack his chest, but I heard Namjoon's voice coming from behind Taehyung.

"Hey, we're going to meet Jimmy right now. Let's go." He commanded before turning and walking away. Jimin followed him.

I looked up at Taehyung and saw a face of disappointment. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek.

"I wanted you to go on the video with me..." He pouted, pulling me to where my cheek was flush against his chest.

"Yeah... but I'm not in BTS. So, go do your job and don't worry about me!" I pulled away with a bright smile.

"Don't do anything dangerous, okay? If you're not going to watch us.

If I don't see you in the five minutes after we finish recording, I am going to find you by any means necessary." Taehyung narrowed his eyes.