The Pick-up Lines

"Take a picture, it might last longer," he grinned.

_________________

Lee Jaemin, September 25th

"Unoriginal brat," I rolled my eyes before we both began laughing.

"Whatever. Hm... I might just annoy you with pick-up lines then. And yAh!! Why are you not wearing one of my hoodies?" Taehyung pouted, finally slipping his shirt over his head.

I mentally shook off my perverted thoughts, but the thoughts are allowed because it's fucking Kim Taehyung I was looking at.

"I might just annoy you back! And I don't always have to wear your hoodies," I raised an eyebrow.

He crossed his arms in defiance, like a kid who was just told to eat his broccoli.

"Yes. Yes, you do. Wear this one!" He exclaimed, picking up a hoodie from his suitcase.

"Taelien, we're leaving tomorrow! You'll have to put the hoodie back in there," I declined.

"Then just wear my hoodie to the airport, and put your jacket away."

"Whyyyyy!"

"Why not! You always look so cuddly and adorable, but its effects are so much stronger when you're wearing my hoodies."

I shook my head with a giggle. "What do you mean its effects are so much stronger"? And stop it with the compliments!! Fine, I'll wear your hoodie.

Might as well wear my knee-high socks with them, hm? Without shoes though?" I asked.

"YES! IT'S A CUTE OUTFIT, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE HOODIE IS OVERSIZED!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Calm down with your photographer and fashionista self," I chuckled.

"Speaking of photography... Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile." Taehyung grinned.

"Taelien 1, Min-min 0!" He exclaimed afterward.

"No, 0 for both of us. You already told me that a few weeks ago. Haha sucker." I whispered at the end. He pouted and looked away, turning around.

"Aw don't be like that!" I wrapped my arms around his waist, as best as I could because I'm fucking short, and leaned side to side.

"You're mean..." Taehyung fake-sobbed.

"Do you want a kiss to make your boo-boo better?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Yes actually, yes I do." He nodded his head before turning around and pulling me towards him. He kept me in that position as his lips captured mine.

What the fuck Taehyung, you don't just do that to a girl. This is what I get for being his soulmate. Taehyung literally kissed me for a minute straight.

After he stopped, he pecked my cheek.

"Cutie~" He grinned at my expression. I blushed deeply and took the hoodie he had in his hands, grabbing my socks from my suitcase.

"You're going to make my life so difficult," I sighed.

"No, it's you who will make my life difficult. You make my heart race," Taehyung leaned down to where he was eye-level with me.

God, when was I so short.

I blushed deeply before rushing into the bathroom.

Quickly changing into the new clothes, I folded the outfit I was previously wearing.