The Prime

"His name is Daejung."

___________________

Park Jimin, September 25th

"Jimin, did you just say his?" Hyorin asked, most likely wondering if she heard me wrong.

"Yes," I fiddled with my fingers.

None of the girls seemed affected.

Then, I looked around at my band mates, a pit growing in my stomach. But to my surprise, they all shrugged and stayed seated.

Except Jungkook. He actually...

*cue the sigh*

He actually jumped up with a loud-as-a-fucking-banshee shout.

"YES!!! I KNEW IT!!" He exclaimed.

"Wait, what? You knew I was gay...?" I questioned.

"Well yeah, it was kind of obvious. Well, I wasn't sure you were gay because you could've liked both genders.

Have you seen yourself during interviews in the States? With male interviewers at least.

And dude, you even told fans a few years ago in Wings Era that it shouldn't be Taehyung's back they should be excited for, and then you looked down at his di-"

"Oooookay, that's enough out of you Jungkook," Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth.

"I'm pretty sure we're pretty much able to curse and say stuff like that," Jungkook furrowed his brows, removing Tae's hand.

"Kook, we have kids in here," Yoongi scolded.

"Kids, what do you mean kids!" Chin-sun frowned.

"Yeah, all of us are over 20 years old. I have no idea what you mean by 'kids'." Jaemin shook her head.

"You're so much younger than Jungkook though."

"I'm like, less than two months younger than him!" Chin-sun complained.

"And I'm less than one year younger," Jaemin added.

"Okay okay, whatever," Yoongi grumbled.

"Yeah that better be a whatever," she muttered, causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait hey, it's been like a month, but we still have never seen Jungkook and Chin-sun's soulmate signs either," Hwami pointed out.

"Wait really? We never showed you? Wow, what friends we are!" Jungkook chuckled.

"So, where is it and what does it look like!" I asked.

He lowered the collar of his shirt to his right collarbone, and on it was a glittery purple and blue feathered arrow.

"Woah, that's really pretty," I rubbed my eyes to look at it.

"Yeah, it's so... shiny," Jaemin mumbled, making me chuckle.

"How come you never showed us??" Jin frowned as Jungkook readjusted his shirt.

"I guess it slipped our minds," the two people in question hummed.