The Secrets

He had an eyebrow raised, smiling slightly as if he was telling Taehyung he knew a secret of his.

___________________

Kim Taehyung, September 25th

"(Nahhh, I won't say anything!)" Jimmy chuckled.

"(You're such a tease,)" Jaemin laughed quietly.

"(Well thank you!)" He grinned.

I felt an uncomfortable sensation from behind me and I opened my eyes, turning around to see the other members and their soulmates staring at us.

"W- what?" I stuttered.

"(Why are you two so cute! Like seriously, relationship goals who!?)" Raebyung exclaimed in English.

Oh, so I guess we're just going to switch languages like that then?

"(The person we should be saying this to should be Jimin. Have you seen the way he treats his food?)" Jaemin grinned.

Jimin laughed at her over-dramatic reaction before covering his face, leaning so far forward he fell off his chair.

Since nothing was supporting Jimin, he slipped and fell butt first to the ground. Small chuckles were heard from the audience, but it was very soft because everyone was focused on my soulmate.

Because Jaemin giggled softly, and her giggles soon turned into chuckles, which turned to laughs, and finally, her laughs became screams of laughter.

I began laughing with her and we crouched to the floor from our seats, falling onto our backs.

I kicked my feet into the air as I covered my mouth, trying to hold in my breath.

But it wasn't working.

"(Are you two okay?)" Hobi asked as we finally, finally, stopped laughing and stood up to catch our breaths.

"(ARMY, is this what you call "crackhead energy"?)" Jimin gestured towards us.

The audience began chuckling. Jaemin and I glanced at each other and just couldn't keep a straight face.

The mention of Jimin was funny, but when he said "crackhead energy" it was just the last straw before we doubled over in laughter.

"(He said "crackhead energy"!!)" Jaemin screamed.

"(You two are so mean,)" Jimin pouted.

"(Sorry to break it to you Jimin, but... I think we both already know that!)" She giggled, causing the audience to laugh with her.

His pouted lips deepened even more.

After a few seconds, Jimmy realized we weren't doing anything else, or saying anything else.

"(So! Who wants to see BTS and their soulmates play a game!)" He asked the audience.