CHARACTER ANSWER

Pardon my french but HOLY SHÌT. i only had this up for like maybe 30 minutes and it all ready gotz like 2 hundred+ questions....woahhh
u guyz rock
but im soooo sorry if I don't answer ur question, im mostly putting in repetitve ones and ones that i thought were funny:) but yeah if u really wanna know and i didn't answer it here u can always mesage me and ill be happy to answer ur question:)
things in italics are questions and normal is the answer:))
THANK YOU
Michael-
Hi fellow person...do you like cheese??

Yas, who doesn't?

Are you wanting space from Luke for a short time and then listen to what he has to say, or will you leave completley? Also, if you two don't work t out, who will keep your child?

Oh, wow. I honestly don't know right now, I mean love him with all my heart...but he cheated. I don't even know if he still loves me, i definatley love him and if he feels the same I guess we can try t work things out because I dont know if I can live without him. But i am just so angry and betrayed i dont know what to do...im just really confused, he broke my heart. And if we do split for good, then I think April will live with both of us, we will just maybe have her every other week? Im not sure, we'll cross the bridge IF we get there. I don't know if I can trust him anymore...
can I come over and give you cuddles?

*sniffles*Yes please.

Do you really hate Luke? cuz if u do im chopping ur dìck off.

wow thats, violent. and no, i could never hate him, i love him so much it makes me hate myself. I was just trying to hurt him like he hurt me, i didn't mean it

Why are you so hard headed?

I don't mean to be..everytime I open up to someone they hurt me. Every. Single Time. And this time was no different.

Are you going to let luke explain himself?

I dont know yet, I can barley look at him right now, i just don't know what to do...

Luke-
you should have told him the truth lucas, why didn't you?

Oh God, I don't know. I am regretting it so much. I just thought that he didn't need to know because it meant nothing and I didnt want him to worry about something that didn't mean anything. I just feel so damn guilty that I didn't tell him. I can't loose him, I thought I was protecting him...

Were you ever going to tell Michael about Ava?

Of course I was, I just was gonna leave out the part of us kissing...I would have just told him that we were friends and thats the truth...or it was. She may have just ruined my relationship. I love Michael so much and right now I just hate Ava. Even more than before

Please don't become mute. We love you. Just fix things ok?

I willdefinatley try as hard as I possibly can to fix things...but i don't know what will happen if he doesn't forgive me.

Are you okay?

Not at the moment. I'm really not fine at all.

Why did you forgive Ava?

Well when we finally got tslking she really is a good person, she just really liked me. Just like how I liked Michael when I first met him, it makes you do crazy things. I can see where she was coming from and we actually have alot in common, but at the moment...i feel like i want to rip her face off.