Childhood Friend

Author's note:
Everyone, because there's so many people get confused of the two Tae, I will explain all to you.
Kim TaeHYUNG, member of BTS, Jennie suppose to look after him as a student ambassador.

Lee TaeYONG, member of NCT, Jennie's childhood best friend, deep crush on her since he was a kid.

they are NOT the same person

PS: I am too lazy to put a picture, sorry if that annoyed you.

Author POV

"Hey Jen,what are you doing in your bedroom?"Said Namjoon,Jennie's brother,while sitting on her bed

"Get off my bed!Last time you had broken my sun glasses,now i won't let you touch anything that are MINE!!!!!"Jennie shouted,throwing a pillow at him.

"Relax,I am just going to tell u that i am going to a date with Chaeyoung,u ok with that?"Ask Namjoon nervously.

"Whatever."

"You are in a bad mood?How about get a boyfriend,love will make u happy."

"NO!I don't care about love."

"U will after a year.And by the way,I sent an email about you want to be a student ambassador.."

"What do you mean,Kim Namjoon!!!"

"I mean,I sent an email for u and said u really want some new experience and u want to be a student ambassador next term.cuz u are a student ambassador next term,you are showing a new student around the school and help him for some stuff and maybe u will be his girlfriend."

"That is not happening,First I am going to sent an email that I don't want to a be a stupid ambassador and second I said I DON'T CARE FOR LOVE!!!!!!"

"Bye Jen,Chaeyoung is probably waiting for me now."Said Namjoon while leaving Jennie's Bedroom with a smile

"Making my mood worst.."Said Jennie,lying in her bed.

Jennie's POV

Ahhh!I really want to kill my Brother,I was already miserable cuz it's school tomorrow,half term is over!!Then i had to help some random boy.I just emailed and it said I can't cancel it!!!It was all my brother's fault,so I am going to call Chaeyoung and you know what 😏😏

Today at school,I can see a bunch of girls crowding around Taeyong,My childhood friend.Damn,this guy is getting more and more popular with girls!

He smile at me and push some crazy girls away and start walking towards me.I promise,some of the girls look like they really want to kill me now.

"What's up?"Taeyong giving me the charming smile  which he gives to his fan girls,well,I am not one of them.

"Stop that foolish Smile and where is my breakfast?"I said,hands on my hips.

"Here,your bread and juice,"He Hand me a paper bag,and sit next to me.

I stare at the food in disappointment,"Again,toast and juice!"I am giving him my cutest puppy eyes,"New style tomorrow?"

I am not a cute person,but I trust Taeyong.(and I need food)He is the only boy that I Trust,(expect from Namjoon),when I was with him,I can be my self.

While I was thinking this,Taeyong is quiet.When I turn around,he was staring at me,his big eyes fixed on my face.I start to feel a bit awkward,is he mad at me?

"Hello?"I wave my hand in front of him,"Earth to Taeyong?"

He blink his eyes a few times.

"Jennie!!!"Lisa jump in front of me and give me a bear hug,"I miss u! let's go to my locker,I will introduce u to my new boyfriend,Jungkook.U won't mind ?Taeyong?"

He blink his eyes again,still looking confuse.

"Let's go!"Lisa drag me and start talking about How cute Jungkook is.

"You know what,you should get a boyfriend too,it's fun."Lisa said when she opens her locker.

"Not really,I am not...really into boys."I said.Why everyone start to asking questions about love now ? It always caused heartbreak and problems.

I open my breakfast juice and take a long drink.By the way,I think Taeyong look a bit weird when I beg him to bring some better breakfast...Well,he probably fallen into a daydream again.

"Ok,Lisa.Can u be a bit quicker?The lesson is about to....Ahhh!"

Someone had bump into me,och!My butt hurts,so it's my arm.

I raise my head and there is.

A super hot guy just next to me

Ok guys.Sorry for the boring short story I will update a Chapter two soon✌️