Sugery Bomb

Jennie's POV

He hasn't talk to me after after that day we hugged,what he said are:

Thanks.

Where is my bag?

What is our next lesson?

But today,He is wearing a white shirt and a white jacket,(he is not wearing a Gucci!)looking fresh and cute.

he jump in front of me and smile:"Good morning,Jennie!"And hold my hand without my permission,drag me to somewhere.

"Hey,stop holding my hand!"I said,blushing.

"Why not?"He turn around and give me his box smile.

His hand are cool,but my face is boiling."Where are we going?"

"Not telling u."He walk faster.I can hear some girls gasping and taking photos at us.

I really want to die now.

He take me to the library,and he find a seat for both of us and we sit down

He give me a paper bag,a bit like Taeyong."Your breakfast."He point at the bag,smiling.

There is a bottle of smoothie and a strawberry cake and an apple.

I stare at the food.

"Can I actually eat it?"This guy hasn't talk to me properly for the past two days,now he is here,smiling and even give me breakfast ?!

"Yeah,sure you can.I didn't put potion in it,you know."He smile again,but I don't even smile at his little joke,but I was laughing inside.

"Lisa told me you like healthy food,so I prepare this.I know the cake is a bit..but It's really good."

"You know Lisa?"I am surprise,they didn't seems to know each other at the first day.

"She is My friend's girlfriend."

I take a tiny bite at the cake,I expect it to be disgusting,I still got Taeyong's food.

To my surprise,it's... very good.

Taehyung smile at my reaction,"I said it's good."

I take another bite,this time,a bigger bite,and another.

All of the food are delicious!!

I look up:"thank ....."

Then I pause ,he is staring at me.I don't know how long he had staring at me,just a minute?

Five minutes?

Ten minutes?

Or..

Or...

He had started staring at me since I had been eating?!

Luckily,the school bell ring.

Thank you!Mr Bell!

"Emm,thank you for the nice food,and..and we really need to go to our first lesson now,I think it's...."

"I don't care."He cut me at the middle of my sentence,how rude!But he's hawk eyes are still fix on mine.

"Ok,but i care,u don't need to go.But I had to go to my lessons." I said,looking away from his dangerous eyes,Or else I will just MELT!

He grab my wrist and pull me back,"Do what I said."He whispers in my ear

I can feel my cheeks boiling,he is so close.

"Why tho?I am only your servant,not your personal robot!I don't need to do what ever u said!"

He raises his eyebrows:"well,u owe me a Gucci and a strawberry cake and a smoothie and an apple."

This guy!I know he isn't that kind to give me free breakfast,he is up to something!

"But I will pay back your Gucci by being your servant,and the stuff I ate,I will pay you back,ok?So,can I go?"

"No,U can't pay me back so you are doing what I want ,or..."He smiles,"u can be free if u vomit them all out."

I am speechless,I really want to punch his perfect face.

"Now,let's go."He let out a smirk and grab my wrist,"or we are in really big trouble!"

At least you know what trouble is,I am thinking while he and I run to the classroom by full speed.

The teacher clearly got annoy by us late for 10 minutes,but at least that she didn't said we got detention🤗.she wave her hand,"find a seat and sit down quickly."

I normally sit with Rosé,Lisa sits with Jungkook and Jisoo sit with Jin,but now Rosé is sitting with a guy called Jimin,who normally sit with Taehyung.Rosé mouth to me"Sorry."Then she point at the two empty seat in front of her ,"sit here."She mouth to me.

Before I can do any thing,Taehyung drag me to that seat,and he sit himself down
and pull me down to the seat next to him.

No!!!

In that moment I see Taeyong wave at me,tapping the seat next to him.

I never sit with him before because there was always some crazy fan girls who come to school extra early just to get a seat next to him.

It's surprising that now the seat next to him is empty.

I get up and walk to that seat.

Sorry,Taehyung and Rosé!

But the teacher is not happy about it.

"Kim Jennie!Go back to your seat now,I am not having u moving around at my lesson!"

I sigh and walk back to my seat,damn!I really don't want to sit next to Taehyung,now he has power over me now.

In the middle of the lesson,He suddenly steal my special rose pen.

I try to get it back,but his arms are like,super long,whenever I was close to get it,he throw the pen to somewhere near and pick up with his super long arms.

And my arms is never that long to get it.😭

And he had this wicked grin on his face,which is super annoying and cute ...

Luckily the teacher turned her back on us,or we gonna have detention for a week!

Taehyung is now playing with MY pen,and reach to "take" (I mean steal) another pen from my pencil case .

That is not happening!

"No!"I whisper shouting,and push his hands away.

He is looking shock and stare at me.and he drop my rose pen on the floor.

Yes!!

I take a quick look at the the teacher,she is turning her back on us and busy writing some equations.

Safety mode:80%

My right hand reach out to the pen on the floor,a bit closer,and a bit closer..

"Kim Jennie!what are u doing,climbing on top of Taehyung?"

That make me slip.

I grab Taehyung's hand for support but I kinda of drag him to the floor.

And he land on top of me.

I am so close to his face,I can feel his minty  breath...