ENDING!!!

Jennie's POV

Lisa told me we are going to Busan on 13th  of January,which is just a few days away,for our drama show.

"Is Taehyung coming too?"I ask hopefully.

Lisa shake her head,"Disappointingly,no.I asked if Kookie can come but only the members of the drama club can go,the school can't afford that much."

"Oh,ok."I force a smile,"I guess I will tell Taehyung later."

"Ice cream!"I find another milk favored one in the fridge!

"Jennie,you ate too much ice cream."Taehyung smile warmly.

"Nah,I love ice cream."I Said,taking the wrapper off.

"It's bad for you."He laugh,taking it away from me.

"Hey!"I chase after him,grab his left land as I grab the ice cream back."Ha!"

He then hug me from behind as he wrap his strong arms around my waist,as I watch my ice cream slip away from my hands.

"Ice cream or me?"Taehyung ask.

"You!"

I know he is smiling even though I can't see his face."Why?"

"Because I know if I chose you,you will give my ice cream back."

He sigh happily as he let go of me and give it back,"You are adorable,though you can only eat half of it or you will get sick."

"Fine."I lick the ice cream,and I suddenly feel like it's a good opportunity to tell him.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I am going to Busan soon,for the drama thingy,you can't come cuz the school won't allow it."

He freezes and look at me,I bite my lips nervously,is he gonna be mad?

"I am going to miss you."He hug me again and won't let go,"Call me early before you are gonna go,I want to say a proper goodbye."

I chuckle,"It's not like I am going away forever,stupid."But I hug him tighter,"I am going to miss you too."

Tomorrow early in the morning

I was sleeping peacefully until my bedroom door opened and a person dashed in.

"Namjoon!Get out of my room,If Chaeyoung is here,just tell her Jennie is too tried to say hi!"I pull my blanket over my head,eyes still closed.

"Jennie!We have to go,now!"

It's Lisa's voice,what the...

"What?"I open my eyes slowly,seeing Lisa with her pink suitcase makes me completely awake.

"The drama festival pushed to the day after tomorrow cuz it's gonna rain on the usual date."Lisa Said,"We are going to catch the train to Busan in an hour."She find my suitcase,"And you need to get ready in 10 minutes."

I start packing stuff into my suitcase,and noticed I have a sour throat,probably cuz I was shouting.

"Jennie?What makeup you are wearing?Your face look a bit redder than usual."Lisa suddenly ask.

"Huh?"I touch my face,which feels a bit warmer,too.

"Never mind."Lisa Said.

Everything turn to the worst when I am on the train.

I just remembered I haven't call Taehyung,who want to say goodbye to me,properly.And he can't now,cuz I am already on the train for like,20 minutes.

How can I forgot?

I get out of my phone and start writing a text.

Jandeuk 🖤❤️:Taehyung,I am so sorry,I am on my way to Busan now,everything is so quickly I forgot to tell you to come to the train station.

Jandeuk 🖤❤️:So,Sorry,Please forgive me.

He didn't reply.

16th January

I am in the hotel room in Busan,everyone else had gone to the Drama festival to watch other people's performance.

The festival last for 3 days,that includes today,my birthday.

Lisa did try to stay with me,but I said I am fine,I regret this now.

Because I had a fever,I caught it since the day we got to Busan.

Now I am spending my 18th birthday,in a random city,lonelier than ever.

Taehyung texted me nothing.

I cry and my head hurts,so it's my heart.

He probably hates me so he ignored all my texts.

The doorbell ring,ugh,I don't want room service saw me like this,but I don't care.

I open the door slowly."My room don't need cleaning..."

I can't finish the rest of my sentence.

Because Taehyung is there,wearing a fresh white T-shirt and Jeans,looking very handsome with a big smile on his face and he is carrying some huge plastic bags.

So I throw myself at him,hug him tightly,there are tears again,getting his shirt wet.

I miss the feeling of his touches,his cool hand and his warm body.

"Hey,don't cry."Taehyung's voice is deep,"Happy birthday,Jennie."

"I miss you so much.."I don't want to let go of the hug.

"Me too.I came here for a surprise,so I didn't answer your texts."

Suddenly I push him away,Taehyung is pretty surprised.

"I don't want you to catch the cold too."I step away from him,"Sickness feels horrible and I don't want you to go through it too."

He lean forward and kiss me.

"I love you,Jennie.Even catching a cold with you is romantic.I love you."He said,quieter than a whisper.

I smile.

He break away from the kiss as he start taking things out of the big bags he bring.

"This is your birthday present."He point at a big box."And this is..."He start searching in the bags.

I step towards him."Taehyung."

"Yeah."He said,still searching.

"I love you too."