You are not a genius!

Taehyung's POV

Jennie has smile at me!Twice!She rarely smiles,but she is beautiful when she smiles.

The teacher kinda of told Jennie off because she only wrote 5 Japanese words,(I personally think it's enough.)She let me to help Jennie with her vocabulary because we are partners.

Jennie seems like daydreaming after I help her,she stares at me with this question look on her face,which is adorable actually.

I pass her a note:  "Hi."

She pass back: "Thank you."

"It's ok."

"How could u know all of these Japanese when u are not listening?"

Oh,so THIS is what she is thinking about,is she daydream for 10 Minutes just confused that why I know Japanese?

I chuckle and move to her ear, "Because I am a genius."

I do it on purpose to tease her cuz I know she will blush for the third time this lesson.

She is red again.And she seems to believe me.

I laugh at her.

She roll her eyes and pass me another note: "shut up!"

"The real reason why is Because I can speak Japanese fluently,so is Jimin,but he isn't that good as me."I write down with a tiny smiley face at the end.(well,a smirky face actually 😏)

"So u are not a Genius."

Gosh,had this girl ask me these questions just to prove that I am not a genius?!ugh,I shouldn't told her that.

"You are stupid enough to believe it."

"No,I WAS stupid enough to believe u."

"Whatever."

"Thanks again for your help.😃"she draw a smiley face,which make me smile too.

"But,you need to study harder at Japanese,you know,I don't want to do all the work in our project."I tease her,I really like it when she is angry.

But she said nothing after reading that note,after giving me a annoyed glance,she is Now taking notes busily.

I pass her another note:"??"

She didn't touch it when I put it on her desk,in fact,she didn't even notice my note.

This girl is getting on my nerves.

Just like,how could her didn't notice my note?she probably did it on purpose and ignore my note even she want to read it,right?

Other girls will squeak of excitement even if I drop a piece of garbage on their table,they will take billions of selfies with that garbage and sent it on instagram and Facebook,they will even put this piece of trash I dropped on a beautiful box to remind them of how romantic  of me drop my trash on their desk accidentally.

But her,Kim Jennie,prefers boring schoolwork than my note?!

That just stupid!

"Hey,"I tap her gently on her shoulder,"Jennie?"

"Emm...wait ..."She said,still busy writing down some facts of Japanese.

"Ok,what are u up to?"she said when she finally turn to me.

"Why u are not answering my note?"

"I didn't see any notes and by the way and I was busy taking some important notes down,u are the one who said I should work harder,and u are right,I really should."Said Jennie,she is serious.