Almost Confess to her

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung,do u think Lisa will like my suit?"kookie brush his hair for a millionth time,"Should I wear a Tie or not?I am so nervous!!"

It's 5:00,two hours to Rosé's party,we are staying at Jimin's House,and all my friends are stress to death.They are all nervous about their appearance for their Girlfriends,while I sit at the sofa and relax with a box of chocolate.

"Chill out!Guys!It's not your wedding day,it's only a party!"I Said,try to cool them down.

"Jennie is coming too,Taehyung."Jin remind me and raise his eyebrows,clearly surprised that I am still wearing my pajamas and slippers,my hair are sticking out.

"Oh,so what?"I look like it's not important,but my heart beating faster when I heard Jennie's name.She is so special to me,I have to look perfect.

"Hyung,I am going to dress myself up,bye."I run into one of the rooms,checking for something right.

After half an hour,I finally decided to wear a white colored off the shoulder button-up shirt.

I also dyed my hair blonde ,Kookie suggested it.I hope Jennie like it.

I am now ready to confess to her!

"Tae,don't u think it's too early?I suggest u tell her in a more sensible time?"Hobi Said while I put on my shoes.

"Huh?"I don't understand,why?

"Everyone knows that Jennie hates love,if u confess to her now..she can be a bit,u know."

"I will think about it."I half run out of the house,I was confident about the confess,but now I am really worry,I had to stop listening to the advice,it's useless.Jennie will be so happy.

Right?

Me and SUGA and Jimin arrived at the party,It's using a hotel's ballroom and dining room,that place is really fancy.

"This is pasta's uncle's hotel,she borrowed it."Jimin said proudly,"My girlfriend got a good taste."

"Sana told me she is wearing a off shoulder white dress,is she there?"SUGA walk towards a hot girl with her back to us.

Taehyung,u only love Jennie,u cannot think other woman are hot,especially hyung's girlfriend Sana.

SUGA back hug the girl,they look romantic for one second,just as the girl push hyung away angrily,she turn around and SUGA hyung are embarrassed,apologize and walk,(I mean run)to us.

That hot girl is Jennie,I can't take my eyes off the curve of her beautiful body,she look like an sexy angel .her large innocent eyes stares at me.

Thank you!Jin Hyung!

"Hi,Jennie.U are beautiful."

"Thank u.U look nice too."She said politely.

"U are always beautiful."I stare into her eyes.

"Kim Taehyung,shut up."She is blushing cutely.

"Did u bought any presents for Jimin?"

"I am going to give him 100 pounds."

"Wow,I don't know that u are bad at choosing gifts too."

"Stop judging!I am not bad,I mean,I am pretty bad at choosing gifts for boys,cuz I never interested in boys,or their birthday."

I am worry again,she is not interested in boys...Does she mean,she doesn't have feelings on anyone?

"When is your birthday?"I try to hide my awkwardness.