Best rapper in BTS

Jennie's POV

Yesterday was a busy day!I went to the drama meeting plus the Band Practice,we already finished our song and ready to sing.I have slower raps this time,Lisa is going to sing the quick one.I decide to practice my part bit.

"Namjoon,can u please tell me some advice...Or can u find any mistakes in the rap?"I open his bedroom door and begging him.

"Sis...it's 3 in the morning!I don't blame u for practicing your part for the whole night,but please just let me sleep..."Namjoon barely opening his eyes.

"Sorry.Can u help me tomorrow then?"

"I only have time the day after tomorrow.Jen."

"U are not that busy!U just need to listen to my rap and tell me the mistakes!"

"Don't get angry.My dear baby sister.But normally u practice for a whole day nonstop.I shouldn't introduce u to SUGA,he is a bad example."

"So is it a no?"

"Yes but after 2 days."

I close the door behind me and roll my eyes.seriously?Bro,The practice is 2 days after!I suppose to get it done BEFORE that.

Seems like I have to find someone else to practice with.

Why everyone in this world today is so busy?

No one have time to practice with me!

I asked the last person I know who can rap—Jungkook.But he don't have time,he is with Lisa.

Maybe he saw me walking away disappointedly,he called me again.

"Jennie,don't worry.Find Taehyung.He can rap."Jungkook Said.

"But...He rarely raps."I studied Jungkook's face carefully.

"I know,but he is the best rapper in BTS."Jungkook leaved me as soon as he responded.

Kim Taehyung can rap?

"Taehyung,come to room 4 please, I need your help."I sent him a message.

As soon as him come,I grab his shoulders and push him on a chair.

"Are u going to kidnap me?If so,please kill me quickly."Taehyung is not used to my aggressive greetings

"Can u rap?"

First he stare at me and studies my face.Then he raises his eyebrows,"Who told u that?"

"Jungkook.He said you are the best rapper in BTS."

"No,I am not.SUGA hyung is."Taehyung is getting a bit red.

"I don't mind if u are not the best one ,just tell me you can rap."

"I can't rap."Taehyung tell me calmly.

"But..."

"It's not true.I can't.My voice is deep.And I never have an interest in rapping."He said,emotionless.