A trap or not?

Jennie's POV

Taeyong bought me ice cream,he didn't have any himself,he said he is not brother with sweets.

Is he mad at me?I was talking for the whole way to his house,is he find me annoying?So this is the important thing he was talking about??

I don't want to lose my childhood friend!

Am I being too bossy and sharp with him,but I am simply being myself,oh,well.i guess I had to be a bit gentle with him now.

"Jennie!we are here!"Taeyong wave his hand in front of me,"Hello?"

"Sorry."I Said,wake up from my thoughts and sit on his leather sofa,"So,What is the important thing you want to talk about?"

"wait."Taeyong scratch his head and skip the the kitchen,"I will make u strawberry smoothie,u can go on your phone or read my books while waiting."

I thought back,no,I need to be nicer to him,remember?Jennie!

"No,no.It's ok,I don't need a smoothie."I Said.

He pause for a few seconds,"You mean,you are in a hurry?"

Oh my god,stupid Taeyong had misunderstood me!He thought I got bored of him being my friend!

"Just come here and chat."I said,feeling a bit awkward.

He wipe his hands on a towel and sit beside me.

"Jennie,I want to talk about something that is really important."He said,looking me in my eyes.

"Ok,sure."I bite my lips,feeling nervous,he made me feel like something very important is coming up,wait.is he moving houses or something like that?

"It's that..."He suddenly look a bit scared,looking at his slippers and said nothing.

He is scared of me?oh gosh!what have I done?Am I really that horrible?

"Come on,"I said,trying my best to copy Lisa's girly expression."I am not scary,right?"

He didn't react,he is still staring into his slippers,like he want to kill them.

"Why u didn't answer my texts?"Taeyong suddenly look up,his face is serious again.

"I didn't answer anyone's texts or see any of them.Someone is keep sending me advert of stuff,It's really annoying,so I deleted WhatsApp from my phone."

It's true,I was surprised when I saw there are 437 new texts unread.and my phone is keep beeping every time I turn it on,so I got angry and deleted WhatsApp.

"Oh."He look thrilled.

"So what do u think why I didn't answer your texts?cuz Namjoon broke my phone ?😂"I
laugh at the thought of that,it could happen!

Taeyong laugh,"Of course not,I thought u are mad at me."

I laugh harder,"I am not!"

I chat with Taeyong and we laugh and talk about our funny child moments.But every time I try to told him Taehyung can be helpful and stupid,he just interrupt me by something else.

"He probably got enough of me pour out grumble about people now."I thought,"True,I need to to stop making him negative."

I left his house at 9:30,we had a lot of fun!

Tomorrow morning

Ahhhhh!

I am late!

After I leave Taeyong's house,he called me,and I talk to him on the phone for about 2 and a half hours!

And I went to sleep at 12:00!