Feelings

Jennie's POV

I cried and cried,though I don't know why I am crying,the pain of my heart is unstoppable.

I am the one who is mean,I shouldn't be the one who is hurt,it should be Taehyung.

Thinking about him makes my heart aches.

"I care about you....I like you."His words is now echoing in my head.

I crawl into a ball as I close my eyes,maybe go to sleep will forgot about everything.

There is still school tomorrow,after that accident,I decide to sit by myself.

As the door opened,Taehyung walk in,fresh and handsome,like nothing had happened.

Is he a robot?Or that I means nothing to him?

And why my heart aches more when I thinking about this?I suppose to hate him.

He sit next to me as usual,"Hi."He said in a husky voice.

I ignored him.But I have a hundred questions to ask him,Does yesterday means nothing to you?Do you mean it when you said you like me?

"Hi."I copied him,like a stupid recorder.

"How are you?"He ask.

I hate it when he is so nice to me after me shouted at him,if he is now yelling at me,makes things easier,I will just yell back.That's what I am good at,hurting people

I ignored him again.

Taehyung tried to talk to me but I just said I want to do my schoolwork,my heart aches when I saw the hurt in his eyes,he knows I don't want to talk to him.

There is a speech of Dr Kim,Jin's father.Me and Taehyung always find it interesting before,we always go.But I don't feel like I can do anything.I am suddenly so tired of my messy life,what I want to do now is to cry my eyes out and go to sleep.

I wonder around the school in my free lesson,all my other friends had gone to listen to the speech.

I was walking when I tipped over a banana skin,I am gonna fall but someone catch me.

If it's Taehyung,I am happy that he still cares about me.

But it's Jimin.

"Emm,Thank you."I can't hide my disappointment as I think about last time Taehyung catches me,the warmth of his hand on waist made me blush,but now the same position with Jimin,I feel nothing.

"Can I talk to you?"He smile.

"If you want me to apologize to Taehyung and be his girlfriend like Namjoon want me to.No."

He chuckle,a bit different to Taehyung's,"I want to tell you something about him."

"Ok."

"How do I start this?"Jimin take a big breath.

"Taehyung change school cuz of his ex,Irene.Irene is the first person he had a serious relationship with,maybe because he is not used to it,he stared flirting with other girls,but inside he truly loves Irene.Anyway they broke up.And he start to like you."He Said