A push from Mina and Sana

Author POV

In the music practice room

"Guys,we are performing a new song on December."Said Jungkook,"Any ideas?"

"Jisoo Said Blackpink is doing something about love,we could do something else."Jin Said,smiling when he said his girlfriend's name.

"Mic drop is amazing last year.We could do something like that."J-Hope who is getting exciting.

"I agree.But last year,only boys like Mic Drop.I promised Pasta I will do a peaceful song."Jimin looking worried at J-Hope,who nod his head.

"Yeah,our girlfriends won't like Heavy Metal music."Agreed J-Hope.

"We could do a slower song."Said Namjoon.

"Nah."SUGA look disappointed.

"You can do a rap in the Middle of the song,ok?"Add Jimin.

SUGA look happy again.

"What can it about?"Ask Jin.

"Stuff."Said Jimin.

Everyone start laughing expect Taehyung.

"Are u ok?"ask Jimin.

"Huh?"

"You are daydreaming!"

"Sorry everyone.I just...thinking about someone."

Everyone move closer to Taehyung.

"Girls?"SUGA Said,smirking.

"Jennie?"Namjoon said.

"How do u know?"

"Wait,u have a crush!"Jin rush to him."What do u feel with her?"

Taehyung blush,"I want to be with her now...I don't mean I don't want to spend times with you guys,I just..."Taehyung is run out of words.

"U miss her."Said J-Hope.

"Exactly.I feel happy with her.Even she is judging me."

"A bit like what I feel with Sana."Said SUGA.

"Thank you,guys."Taehyung Smile,"now,can you tell me what do we suppose to do for the concert?"

Sana's POV

Yoonie told me about Jennie and Taehyung,me and Mina decide to push them a bit.

I hide in a bush with Yoonie's phone and mine,wait for the Mina's signal.

"Sana!I just knock on Jennie's door,now you can call Taehyung now."Mina left me a voicemail.

I called Taehyung's number with Yoonie's phone.His phone wallpaper is a picture of me,sweet!

"Hyung,is it you?"Taehyung's voice came from Yoonie's phone.He answered the call!

"Hi,I am Sana,I borrowed Yoonie's phone to tell u that BTS have a meeting in The Sunny Café."I Said,a bit nervous,this is only a tiny white lie,just to push their feelings a bit more.

"Emm,don't we had one two hour ago?"

Sana,you should think before you speak!Why I haven't thought of a better lie?!

"It's...a friendship meeting."I really can't thought of something better!

"Oh,thank you.The Sunny Café,ok.I will go now."

"Wear something nice!"I reminds him.This guy have to look good for Jennie.

"Why?"

"Yoonie is wearing Jeans and black shirt,I don't want you to wearing a pajama when everyone Else is wearing good clothes."Now I sound like his girlfriend or his mom,fussing over stuff about his clothes,My heart belongs to Yoonie.