He is not in the Group Chat!

Irene'sPOV

"Do you want Kim Taehyung back?"Yeri Ask.

"I...don't know."

"Do you need to break up with Sehun?"

"No!Sehun is like a gentleman,but he...isn't that fun,he is nice to me but I don't always feel happy with him."

"But Taehyung has broken your heart,he don't make you happy."

"I know,I just like a naughty girl,taking drugs,even I know it will hurt me,I still want it."

"What can I do?"

"I need you tell me what happened."

"It was 8 pm and I saw practice room's lights is still on,so I decided to close it.But I saw Taehyung and a girl together,laughing.I tried to act friendly but I think Taehyung is scared of me.I think Jiyong was in the practice room too that time,I will ask him."Yeri pick up her phone.

"Wait!I am not sure what my feeling is yet.Ask Jiyong But don't let anyone know."

"Got it."

"I got a date with Sehun,Don't text me anything for the next 2 hours."

"Yep."

"Thank you,supporting me like that."I hug her and wave her goodbye

"Honey,I got you a little present."Sehun smile and gives me a little jewelry box.That made me feel guilty,Sehun is so nice to me,When I was thinking about Taehyung.

"Thanks."I open the box,inside is a silver heart locket necklace.

"Thank you,that is Beautiful!"I give him the best smile I can manage,but inside I am crying.I feel so bad.

"What's wrong?"Sehun tap my back,shyly,he give me a dry kiss on my left cheek.That made my heart shake.

I decided to forgot Taehyung,I am just not over him yet.I probably still feel guilty I had dump him like that.I need to focus on Sehun,A guy that loves me.

A guy that I don't really love.

Taeyong's POV

"Have you shaken Jennie's heart during the first rehearsal?"Doyoung Ask

"Not yet,she was busy talking to Taehyung all the time."I said disappointingly,I was always too busy during the rehearsal,I don't have time to chat to her.

Jennie was nice though,she bought me a drink and gave it to me when I was memorizing the script.

"You must be tried,Taeyong."She smiled and watched me drink.

"The drama is so hard."I Said

"I know,Lucas keep yelling at me,telling me off.I guess I am just stupid."Jennie even look cute when she wasn't happy

"Taeyong?"Doyoung drags me out of my memory."Are you daydreaming again?"

"Emm,No."

Doyoung sigh,"You have to talk to her,the whole point of this drama is to win her heart!"

"I just want her to be happy,she looks so happy with Taehyung,maybe..."I said quietly

"Of course not!My best friend is way much better than Taehyung,listen,I am planing a surprise for you,you are welcome!"Doyoung smile .

"What is it?Tell me."

"You will know soon."Doyoung laugh,"Don't be too surprised!"

After lunch,I wondered around the school,I bump into Jennie,she is alone,playing with her hair.