Rosé got a boyfriend?!

Taehyung's POV

"No!"

This is what Jennie said while she pushed my hands away,I was surprised cuz,it reminded my Irene.well not mine anymore,she loves Sehun.

Two months ago...

"Hi,Irene,what's up?"I said,while I sat down at my chair.

Irene was quiet,her head was down,her long wavy brown hair covered her face.

"Why you are late?"She said coldly.

"Sorry,I was talking to Rosé."I said casually."I promise I will never late again."

Suddenly she thumped the table and stood up,her face was covered in tears stains.

"Every time we had a date,u are always late because u are with some other girls,Rosé,Lisa,Chanmi...."

"I am really sorry,I promise and promise I will never happen again,alright?"I said,a bit panicked.

"U always said u promise,but u never keep the promise!"Shouted Irene,I never see her so angry before.

"U are not here when I was sad;u are not here when I was sick;u are not here when I need u...U are always with some other girls!u,u are a playboy!"

I hold her hand,"sorry,Irene,but can u forgive me just once more,I know that u loves me,no matter what."I said,gave her a weak smile,looking at her hopefully.

She pushed my hands away and said:"No,I won't this time,I was in love with someone who really cares about me,Sehun.Bye,Kim Taehyung,hope u find a girl who is better for u,but is not me."

Then she walked off with Sehun,left me there,with my heart teared to pieces.

I was heartbroken...

Lisa's POV

OMG!!Jennie actually fallen on top of V Oppa at Maths!they honestly look so good together,(well,not as good as me and Kookie!😉)By the way,Jennie was as red as a tomato when they FINALLY got up.

I text Kookie today:

MyBFisKookie❤️❤️:Kookie!what is V Oppa's love life like?

Goldenmaknae💛💛:why u are suddenly interested in him now?!👿

MyBFisKookie❤️❤️:No,I am asking it for Jennie,these two look good together✌️

Goldenmaknae💛💛:Agree,But we look better than them.

MyBFisKookie ❤️❤️:Ok,now can u talk about him now?!

Goldenmaknae💛💛:Sorry,Babe.Tae once had lots of girlfriends before and he is sort of a playboy.

MyBFisKookie❤️❤️:Don't u dare to be a playboy too,Jeon Jungkook!

Goldenmaknae💛💛:I am not.Tae then had a girlfriend called Irene,she is special to him,but she broke up with him because he is a playboy and Irene had find someone else.

MyBFisKookie ❤️❤️:Poor V Oppa,he must be heartbroken 😔!

Goldenmaknae💛💛:He is,for that whole month,he lock himself in his bedroom and get drunk and cry and break stuff that reminds him of Irene...