A Teddy

Jennie's POV

After we had left that amazing toy shop,Taehyung bought me a drink and we walk around the streets.

I actually had a good time with him,every time I thought he is a nice person,he will done something else to change my mind.

What I mean is:Hey!he is actually not that bad!

"Do u have other toys at home?"He ask me when we turn the corner.

"No,Jisoo give me a bear toy to cuddle with,I have nothing like a toy other than Bear and bunny."

"Why don't u bought some new toys?you seems like went to that shop a lot."

I sigh,"I can't find a special toy,I like every thing in that toy shop but I just can't find the right one ."

"But u find one today!With me!I got good luck!"Taehyung start dancing like a idiot.I chuckled,I somehow never went sad with that guy.

"By the way,you are going to love this."Taehyung push me into a shop near by.

It's a place full of Claw machines,there are many kind of of dolls and toys there.

"Yeonjun bring me to this place,I know,it's amazing here."Taehyung is watching my expressions.

"All of them are so cute!!" I Said,"Do u know how to get them?"

"Of course I do.I am really good at it."Taehyung Said,hands in His pockets."Do u have a coin?"

"No,but I will swap fifty pound to fifty coins."

"Nah,you will got 50 toys then."

"Stop joking."I half believe him but other half doesn't.

"I am not,just u wait and see."He put a coin in,"Which one do you like best?"

"Emm,they are all cute.But I will chose this teddy."I point to a honey colored little bear.

"Sure."He start concentrating on the machine.

I watch his eyes fix on the claw as he slowly moving it towards the teddy.

He is getting a teddy for me.

I feel that warm feeling and I suddenly whisper in his ear,"Thank you."

He is shocked.

Then his face flashing red.

I smile,"Thank you."

He opens his mouth but he said nothing.

"Hey,is it too hard to say You are welcome."I laugh.

"You...are welcome,Jennie."

I laugh again.

"Taehyung,u are off,look.For the time you wasted,the machine restarted."I point at the machine as the claw move back to its usual position.

"Taehyung,you aren't that good at the machine as I thought u will be."I joked at him.

"You just interrupt me!That's cheating!Hey,I want to go on the machine again."

"It's my turn now."I move the claw slowly to the bear and press down bottom.I watch nervously as the claw grab the teddy's right paw.Yess,then up...No!It slips off the claw.

"Naughty Claw!"That was too close!

"Now the expert will get it for u."

Taehyung is worst,he doesn't even manage to get to the teddy.He is red in the face.

"It's a accident."He murmur.

"My turn!Now I will get the teddy."

Taehyung's lowered head rise up,a smirk appear on his face then he said,"Beg me."