A day out

Jimin's POV

"What do u mean,u confess to her?"I am so surprised.Taehyung wake me up at 7:00,and saying he have to talk to me.So this is what he is talking about,Jennie.

"Yes,But in a very under meaning way."Taehyung said,biting his lips

"How?"I can't wait to know the whole thing

"I bumped into her early today,we went to a clay making place and I made her a present box with me inside."

"So..."I Said.

"How can u not got it?It's so obvious."

"Hum?"

"I give that clay model to her.Means that I pack myself in a gift box and gave her.I give her my heart."

"Oh.What did she say?"

"She just said thanks and that's it."Taehyung look disappointed.

"Jennie probably don't understand the meaning behind it.Did u tell her the truth?"I pass him a chocolate bar.

"Thanks,Jimin."Taehyung take a big bite of chocolate,but it doesn't cheer him up."I find an excuse then I run to your house."

My jaw dropped to the floor,"what?!I thought u are good with girls,u should told her the meaning !"

"I am so shy with her,She is different to the other girls."Taehyung blushes.

"What excuse u gave to her?Tell me it's a believable one."

"I told her I need to feed Yeotan."Taehyung said proudly.

"Wow,I don't want to upset your feelings but isn't Yeotan now with your parents back in your hometown?"

His eyes widened,"oh,yeah.I forgot!"

"Did u told her Yeotan isn't with u?If not,she will probably believe your excuse,if yes,you are dead."

"I did..."Taehyung put his hands on his forehead,"why I am so clumsy today?"

"Because man in love is always stupid."I told him the painful truth I learned with Pasta.(Rosé)

"I will just tell her another excuse."Taehyung walk over to the strongest WIFI spot,"As quickly as I can."

I follow him and look in his phone:

Analien :Hi!Jennie.I was in a rush so I told the wrong excuse

Jandeuk 🖤❤️:I thought u was lying.

Analien :No,I am not

Jandeuk ❤️🖤:I believe u

Analien:Thank you.The real excuse is I need to go to Jimin's house.I was in a rush so I told u something that I thought first.

Jandeuk ❤️🖤:Typical Taehyung 😂

Analien:😂

"I don't like lying to her."Taehyung said,"I feel like I lost her trust.I wish I can be braver so I can tell her the truth,I will one day."

"I understand."I Said,putting my hand on his shoulder,"I will help u to steal Jennie's Heart."

Jennie's POV

The next day

The little model Taehyung had given me yesterday,I love it.

I touch clay Taehyung's hands with
My finger,I stare at Clay Taehyung's wide smile and starting to feel happy myself.

The clay model is in my bedroom,it's not in my presents collection(the bottom drawer),not next to the window(I scared it will fall off).It's on a little chair next to my bed.