Be my Servant

Taehyung's POV
Someone had finally find me!I can't see her face properly,so I give her a hug.

Half of it cuz I am scared,another half is that to thank her.

She seen surprised,and want to push me away.So I let her end the hug by the second time she pushed me.

I saw her properly now,She is the weird girl who owe me a Gucci.But I haven't noticed she is beautiful.

Her big,innocent eyes staring into mine.I suddenly feel nervous,and I can feel my heart beating so fast.

I never had that feeling to the any other girls.

Not even Irene,My ex girlfriend.

"Emm,are u my student ambassador?"

Why did I said that?

"Yeah."She nod.

Why I am acting like this?I don't want her to feel I like her.So,I will act my annoying self to her,cuz it will make me less nervous,and I am good at it.

"Hey,now you are my student ambassador,so I can keep an eye on you to work hard for my Gucci."

She roll her eyes and said:"So,what do u want then?"

"Be my Servant."I said,without thinking.

"No!!"

"Well,u have to."

"Why?you can't force me."

"Cuz..."I can't think an excuse,"emm,cuz if you don't,I will tell the head teacher I need more help,so you are going to be my student ambassador longer,"I said,raise my eyebrows.But I am panicking inside,what if she like being an ambassador?

But she clearly hates being an ambassador.She fold her arms and looking annoyed,it's really cute though.

Then she sigh:"Fine.But when can I be free?"

I can't believe I said this:"until I find a girl who loves me."

Jennie's POV

"until I find a girl who loves me."

I can't believe he actually said that!

My heart loses a beat when he said 'Love'.

Which is good cuz he is so handsome and hot,
A lot of girls will soon fallen love with him.So,maybe being his servant isn't that bad tho!

Ahhhhhh!

Being his servant is soo much work!

"Everyday,I had to squeeze through a billion crazy fan girls that nuts about him,oh my gush,my foot hurt!"

I almost scream out the words to Taeyong,who is biting his straw,not even drink any of his smoothie,clearly aren't paying attention.

"Hey!Taeyong!!"

"You scared me!"

"You aren't listening to me!"

"Soz.Do you want another smoothie?"He push his smoothie to me.

"No,so what do you think?what should I do?"

"Emm,you can just find a girl that is nice and look good with him."

"But now half of the girls in this school hates me.First is your fans,then Kim Taehyung's fans."

"What?You are doing some lovey stuff with him,so his fans are envy?"Taeyong suddenly become serious.

"No,I don't know why they hates me,he don't even talk to me,I just had to carry his school bag ."

"Oh."Taeyong looks thrill

"Wait,Why you care about my love life,when it's not exist?"

"Cuz,u are my friend and ..,yeah."Taeyong said,Not quite looking me in the eye.

"Oh,cool.I got to go,bye!"

Lisa's POV

I just got a call from Taeyong,He want me to keep an eye on Jennie and Taehyung.I thought he had a crush on Our Jennie,but he said that"worry that Taehyung will bully Jennie".i didn't believe him.

I just realize I know Taehyung,he is one of Kookie's friend.Kookie let me call him V Oppa.Still,I don't think he really bullies Jennie.But I am not sure if he had feelings for Jennie.I am going to ask Kookie about V Oppa.