I.HATE.YOU

Jennie's POV

"Are you ok?"I Said,even though he is so NOT ok.

His eyes still closed.

"He is burning up when I saw him."Namjoon Said,putting his hand on Taeyong's forehead,"He is not that hot now."

"What?"

"I went home when I saw him shaking in the cold.And he won't leave the bus stop,even he is so sick."

I feel tears building up,he was waiting for me.

I am the worst friend ever,having so much fun with Taehyung while he is freezing cuz of me.

"The doctor said to drink lots of water and rest."Namjoon pass me a glass of water and some medicine.

"Come on,wake up."I poke his arm gently.

Taeyong's eyes shut tight.

"Jennie is here."Said Namjoon.

He opened his eyes slowly,"Jennie?"

"I am so sorry,Taeyong,I shouldn't make you sick..."

"It's fine."He give me a weak smile that almost makes me cry.

"Namjoon,can you go out for a bit?"Taeyong Said.

Namjoon nod as he leave the room.

"There's something I want to tell you."He smile,"I don't need Bacteria Free Wipes anymore."

"Really!"I cheered,"Hey,I look happier than you do."

He laugh,"I take some lessons with a psychiatrist to help.J-Hope's dad.I am scared of bacteria cuz of psychological causes,well,I am still scared of thick layer of dust that are 1000 years old."

"So you can ride roller coaster now,trust me,it's soo fun! And I promise there aren't any thick layers of dust more than 100 years old."

Taeyong smile,he take a sip of water as he throw the medicine in his mouth,"Should I go home now?Namjoon will miss his bed."

"Go home tomorrow,Namjoon can manage in the guest room.It's so dark now."

"I will use the guest room,then."

I went to the school concert tomorrow,Our 'Kill This Love' is a success!BTS's 'Make it Right' is amazing too.I can't help notice Taehyung's deep voice.

But I don't want to see him now,I am angry he dragged me away,when Taeyong is sick.

"Jennie,Jin invited us to eat lunch with BTS,they are paying!Wanna come?"Jisoo Ask after our performance.

I am taking my stage make up off,so I am quiet.Jisoo probably thinking I am just concentrating on it,so she wait patiently.

"Sorry,you guys can go.I don't want to come."I Said.

"But why?"

Because I don't want myself to lost control,when the horrible Jennie appeared.

"Because I am so tired,Bye,Jisoo."I grab my bag.

Time passes,I spend the rest of my holiday at home and Taeyong's house.It feels nice,spending time with my childhood friend,I feels so bored sometimes,I don't mean he is boring.Something is missing.

Luckily right after Jisoo's birthday,we come back to school.But there is another problem:I am going to face him AND sit next to him.

The first lesson is over,the teacher gave us a quiz to do,so we are quiet.I walk out of the classroom quickly at the end of lesson.

I went to my locker,the corridor is pitch black so I open the lights.I need to get my laptop out.

"Jennie."Taehyung lean on my locker,"Hi."

"Get off my locker."

"Why you ignored me?"

Because I don't want to hurt you with my words,I can't control them when I am angry.

I roll my eyes and walk past him.

"Hey!"He get in my way,"Why are you so grumpy?"

"Don't know."

"Are you ok?Something is wrong?"

"Can you shut up and mind your own business?"My words are getting shaper,that's a dangerous sign.

"You seems,strange.You was so happy that day."He mentioned it,making me thinking about poor Taeyong.

"Why are you asking so many questions about me?"

"Because I care about you!"Taehyung said loudly,"Because I like you."His tone getting softer,as his eyes fixed on mine.

Okay,first he made Taeyong wait for me for so long that Taeyong got sick;He get in my way;And He just confessed to me!Don't he know that I hate love?

But a tiny bit of me is shocked of the news:

He likes me?

"I don't like you."I said calmly,turning away,watching his hurt glance only makes my heart breaks more.

"Why?"

"Because I hate Love?Don't you understand?I hate it,I have been avoiding it since I was 11,and now you jump out and tell me you like me?Now I am going to tell you I don't like you,I.HATE.YOU.
Happy?"

I am in tears too when I shout out these mean words to him,Taehyung look like he had been stabbed in heart.

I hurt someone,again.

"I am sorry."I Said,it come out barely a whisper,I don't think he heard it,as the light suddenly switch off.

The corridor turned quiet,the only sound that can be heard it's the broken hearts,breaking into more and more pieces.