Added A Highlight

Jennie's POV

Taehyung isn't in school today,Jimin explains Taehyung have personal problems to deal with,which basically told me nothing.

"Is he sick of food poison?The food I made yesterday?OMG what have I done?"I am so worried.

Jimin just laugh,"No,not that serious.And you seems to care about him a lot."

Do I?

For the past 2 hours,I keep worrying about him and...missing him.It feels like some part of me is lost while he isn't here.

What am I doing?

"He just a close friend to you,Jennie.No more than that."I whisper to myself.

"Jennie,do you ever have special feelings for someone?"Jimin Ask.

"....No."I said

It's not exactly true,Taehyung does give me the warm feeling that I don't know what it is.That warm feeling always come with blushing and heart stops.But I don't want to tell Jimin that,he will just thinks that I like Taehyung.

Do I?

Just stop thinking about random things,Jennie!

"Anyway,it's November,I want to buy a coat for Pasta,what's her favorite color?"

"Blue,you are Rosie's boyfriend,you can just ask her you know."

"It will spoil the surprise."Jimin said smiling."By the way,thanks.I will tell you something about Taehyung if you like."

"Why I need to know that,I am only his servant."

Jimin just smile,he doesn't believe me.

I don't care,me and Taehyung are only friends,no more than that!

But for some reason,I feel like I am just lying.

Ahhhh,Just stop thinking about these!

Lucas's POV

The actress of Jane Eyre is sick today,I am quite surprised and Jimin told me Taehyung isn't in neither.

Jennie was the worst person in acting,ever.she don't have any right face expression or any body language,she just stand here and read out her lines. I was always worried about her scenes

But I dropped my jaw today,She improves so much!Even that she is still a bit stiff for acting,she is way much better!

"Well done,Jennie."I Said,"Can you do the first scene again with more passion,like you really love Taeyong."

She still looks awkward,But I can see she tried her best.Anyway,no matter how hard they tried,they don't look like a proper couple in love.

There is something missing...

My phone rang just in time,it's Doyoung.

"Hey Lucas!I want you do me a favor!"

"Again?!I was thinking hard for my new drama."

"Sorry,dude.I just want you to add a kissing scene between Taeyong and Jennie...."

Yes,that's it!

A kissing scene can be a highlight to show their love!So they don't look that awkward!

I can already imagine that!

"Thank you So much,that is such a good idea."I said and hung up.

A light kiss on the lips will be perfect!

I decide to tell them by the end of today's rehearsal.

Taeyong's POV

"KISSING SCENE?!No way!I will scared to death of the Bacteria on the lips!"