Mango juice

Taehyung's POV

I rush into the bathroom and splash my face with cold water.

Her face...

My heart had never beat that fast before...

I know she is joking and only did That to tease me,but,I can't help thinking:

Does she likes me?

Or:

Do I like her?

I put my hand on my chest,my heart is still beating,I am not familiar with this feeling.

Luckily She didn't look in my eyes for that long,or I might had kiss her.

Breath in,breath out.

Good,now I am just going to pretend nothing had happened,it might be a coincidence,or that she remind me of Irene..

Wait.After Irene has dumped me,every time I thought of her,my heart aches and it's like my punishment,but for these few days,the broken-hearted punishments had disappeared.

And I don't want Irene back,even she said she loves me again.

I don't love her anymore.

Which means I got over her.

I actually feel happy!

Then I got a text from Namjoon.

Rap-monster🤟🏻:Hello,Tae!do u like my sister Jennie?

I smile and text back:Yes,I like her.😆

The rest of the day seems ok,Jennie had finished the food I made for her specially and said thanks to me,then we chat for the rest of the time.I even ask her to study with me at the library at lunch or after school,she said yes!

Namjoon's POV

Tae likes my sister!Jen had finally find a boyfriend!

After school,I went to the Rap club with Suga and Hobi and Chaeyoung,strange that Jennie isn't there,(she went to the club as well)so I went home early and bought some stuff for the celebrations!I invited Chaeyoung to come,since my girlfriend is a love expert.😃

Jennie came back when we almost finished,she pop her head in the kitchen,"Hi,Namjoon and Chaeyoung!Namjoon,are u start to break the pans and pots now?"

"Haha,great joke."I Said,don't want Jennie to tell my girlfriend about the fact that I am the "god of Destruction"

But Chaeyoung smile ,"It's ok,Jen,I will keep an eye on him."She said will give me a kiss on my cheek.

Jennie roll her eyes,"Why there are so many food there,is there a guest?"

"No,it's for u."I said

"Why?"

"Because u..."I just remembered that I promise to Taehyung that I won't tell Jen because he have a crush on her.

"I am what?"Ask Jennie.

"Nothing,I just miss u."Answered Chaeyoung as she give Jennie a sudden hug.

"Why aren't u in the Rap club?"I change the subject.

"I was studying with Taehyung at the library."Said Jennie.

Yes!Now my sister is getting closer to Tae,I believe not long,she is going to be fall in love.

Jennie's POV

In the library

I sit down at a seat near the window then took out my Notebook.