A new dress

Taehyung's POV

I was being a bit mean to Jennie,I like teasing her.

But I still help her to tidy up the mess she make at the end of the lesson.she didn't even look grateful.

"Meanie Jennie."I pretend to cry,"I help u and u said nothing."

Jennie chuckle,"Baby Taehyung!!Thank you by the way."

"Now you forgive me?"

"No yet,u have to help me with the project today after lunch."

"Can I sit with u?"I half beg.

"Your friends will shout at u."She laugh,joking.Not taking it serious.

"I take that as a yes,they won't mind,they are happy that I won't interrupt their romantic time anymore."

Jennie laugh and her eyes widen, "Wait,I didn't said u can sit with me..."

"Now u have to,because you are my servant."

She roll her eyes and stand up,"Can your highness please pick up your stuff and run to lunch?The queue will be long now."

"Thanks for waiting."

"It's nothing,your highness."She grin,"I can imagine u as a bossy mean prince."

"I am not that bad!"I pretend to be angry and start laughing,we don't even notice there is still someone else in the classroom.

"Ahem."A random guy clear his throat,we stop and stare at him foolishly,it's getting a bit awkward for me.

"Taeyong!"Jennie Said,surprised."You wait for me!"

That guy who Jennie called Taeyong smile,"Of course I will wait for my best friend."

What?Best friend?Dude,really?Jennie's Best friend are only the Blackpink members right?I smirk,Jennie will just push him away.

But instead Jennie laugh,"Save your sweet words to your future girlfriend."She then blush,"I am not used to you saying sweet stuff."

"Jennie?"I touch her shoulder,"Is him,your boyfriend?"

I can't help myself asking that, jealousy grow stronger and stronger.

"No,I hate love."Jennie replies shortly.

Oh,I just forgot,Jennie is a different girl.

We stay silent for a minute,finally I said,"Can we go to the lunch hall now?I am hungry."

Jennie laugh and grab Taeyong guy's hand,"Let's go."

I can  give up everything to punch that guy.the mixture of anger and jealousy hurting me inside.

"Jennie?Can I talk to you privately?"Taeyong shot me an unfriendly look.

This guy is rude.

Before I can punch him,Taeyong pull Jennie to somewhere,they start talking,but I can still hear their conversation.

"Taeyong,what's wrong?"

"No...nothing,I mean,do u like my new shirt?"

I almost laughing out loud,this guy isn't good with girls!

"Yeah,it suits you.Your fans will be crazy."

Now I believe it's only a normal conversation between Jennie and her male friend.But I still can't relax,I am scared to lose her.

"Jennie?"

"Yeah?"

"There is a school drama next term,do u want to join?"