Back to School Again

Jennie's POV

Holiday is over,back to school now!

I had fun during holiday,the only thing that is sad is I don't have a chance to hangout with Taeyong.

I am now joining my friends on my table.

"Guess what,Jin's Mother likes me!She said I am pretty!"Jisoo clap her hand like a little kid,"And,and his father is nice too.He said Jin is lucky to have a girlfriend like me!"

"Wow!we had fun during holidays too.We went to the theme park.Jennie,I am sorry for left u out."Lisa turn to me.

"It's fine,I have a good time with Taehyung."

"It worked!"Lisa and Rosé gasp,while me and Jisoo just stare at them blankly.

"What?"

"Should We tell her?"Rosé look at Lisa,Lisa nod.

"Jennie,the main reason I dumped u on your own is not because I was stars-stuck for Jungkook,I only want u to develop your relationship with Taehyung."Lisa Said.

"And I didn't come,on purpose because Jimin is busy on that day,I don't have a partner to acting like a fan girl."Rosé nibble her lips.

This is shocking!

"Guys,it was thoughtful of u,but I don't need or want a boyfriend,I am sorry.Plus I don't like Taehyung."I said to my friends.

My friends exchange worried looks,"I will be fine,I have u guys!"I add,giving them each a hug.

"Everyone,welcome back to school!Now sit down quickly."The teacher suddenly walks in.

I glance around the room,Taehyung isn't here yet,While my friends are sitting with their boyfriends,where should I sit?

Oh,I think I will get into trouble again,for standing in the middle of the room foolishly.

But someone grab my hand and pull me down to a seat next to...

It's Taeyong!

I smile at him gratefully,"Thank you."

He smile back,"it's fine.We haven't sit together for ages!"

"Your fan girls are too obsessed with u."I tell him.

"They really are."Taeyong close his eyes,"one even knock on my door to say that they love me.I can't rest with them shouting."

Taeyong looks tired and sad,I finally knows why he hadn't been visit me,he has his own problems to deal with.And I was mad at him while he is exhausted.

What sort of friend I am?

I am just so selfish!

I give him a hug to comfort him.

To my surprise,My heartbeat stays the same,it doesn't racing like crazy while I hug him.I can't feel myself blushing too,or the warm feeling I felt with Taehyung.

This kind of hug is different to the hugs with Taehyung.But it's the same as the hugs I gave to My female friends.

Why is it different?Why I only starts doing weird things when I am with Taehyung?