002.

002, 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘/𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

After seeing her boyfriend out the front door, Mackayla ran back upstairs to her room. She grabbed her LED lights' remote and clicked the red setting. She placed her phone on her white study desk, and pulled the chair out. She took a seat, opening Instagram and starting the live.

mackaylamontanez started a live video!

Mackayla sat in front of her phone, waiting for the viewers to come in, and most importantly, for her friends to join. A smile instantly flew across her face when she read the notification, 'alejandrozario has joined'.

"Hi, best friend," she said with a stupid grin. Another notification popped up reading, 'shorty_bae_12 has requested to join your live'. She debated accepting it, but decided that adding 'Vanessa' would probably make her night better.

"Hey, shawty. You know the fuckin' vibes," Mackayla spoke in a tone almost identical to Vanessa's. "We shawty as fuck," Vanessa retorted. Mackayla held back a laugh.

username, this is embarrassing 💀

username, this live is too shorty asf for me 😔✋🏾
PINNED.

alejandrozario, add me instead wtf

"Don't listen to him. He irrelevant," Vanessa stated. Mackayla laughed again, shaking her head.

She stood up from the chair, walking across the room to grab her other phone. She sat in front of the live again. Unlocking the other phone, she held down the home button, summoning Siri. "Siri, FaceTime my best friend," Mackayla spoke.

"Making a FaceTime call to Daddy Ale," Siri spoke in response. Mackayla's cheeks turned red, and she let out the loudest laugh she possibly could.

username, now isn't that crazy

username, 😳

username, this is so humiliaaatingggg!

"Ale, you a fuck ass nigga for doing that," Mackayla finally said. Then, he answered the phone. She set the second phone next to the live.

"Ahaha, hi," someone said. Mackayla looked at the screen, seeing Kairi. "Hold up, who else is there?" she asked.

"Ew, those the guys who call me shawty and girlfriend," Vanessa spoke semi-improperly.

Alejandro took his phone back, flipping the camera to show the guys in the room: himself, Kairi, Alvaro, Roshaun, and... Mattia.

"Ew, indeed," Mackayla joked.

username, imagine getting to call that whole group your friends 😳 must be nice

username, 😍

Mackayla reached forward and removed Vanessa from the live. "Adios, shawty as fuck," Mackayla remarked. She then turned her attention back to her other phone, watching as the screen said 'Paused'.

"That's fucking interesting," she stated sarcastically, waiting to receive attention from her best friend.

"That. Is. Fucking. Interesting!" she shrieked one more time.

username, girl shut up

username, can somebody give her attention seeking ass what she wants.

username, ^

"I'll shut up once Alejandro de Jesus Rosario, here, takes me off of paused, and gives me what I deserve."

"Oh, shit, my bad," Alejandro spoke dryly. "Fuck you. Let me talk to 'Varo," she decided.

username, wait... so do you know about mattia's tiktoks about you?

"Hold on. Let me talk to Mr. Polibio real quick," she changed her mind. Mackayla ended her live and turned her full attention to the FaceTime call.

"For what?" Mattia asked in the background. "Because I wanna talk to you. Nigga, I don't know."

"Nah, I'm good," he decided. Mackayla rolled her eyes. "Sure, okay. Anyway, hi, Ro'."

"What's up, Kayla."

"All you niggas dry. I'm going to sleep. Fuck your dry asses, and that's on Popeyes' biscuits, love."