014.

014, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

As Mackayla was driving herself and the boys to one of the many Halloween parties happening in town, she didn't speak. It was obvious to tell that she was mad over something, even if she kept denying it. When she pulled up across the street from the house, she remained silent. The boys were talking the whole time, and she still didn't say anything. She could've played it off like it didn't mean anything. Realistically, she had nothing to be mad over. Mattia was talking to some girl, whom Mackayla didn't like. That had happened before, but why was Mackayla acting this way when she had a boyfriend at the same time? There was nothing to be mad over.

"You good, Kayla?" Roshaun asked, leaning forward in his seat. Mackayla pursed her lips, humming and nodding in response. "Hmm," Mattia replied.

Mackayla opened her car door, causing the boys to get out as well. "Yo, Mac," Mattia called, walking over to her. The other four boys looked back, stopping in the middle of the street to wait for them. "We'll catch up with you guys later," Mattia decided.

As the other boys walked toward the house, Mackayla leaned against her car, crossing her arms. "What's up with you, ma?" Mattia asked, standing closer to her.

"Nothing," she continued looking forward, avoiding eye contact with the boy. "So... you're not mad? About anything?"

"No!" she slightly raised her voice. Now, she was growing irritated. "Aight, I don't know who you're yelling at like that, but let me know when you're done acting up," Mattia snapped back.

"Nigga, bye. I don't know who you're talking to like I'm some child," she retorted. "You're acting like one for sure."

"Then stop talking to me?"

"The fuck are you mad at me for. I deadass didn't even do anything."

"I already said I'm not mad at you."

"So... You're jealous?"

Mackayla let out an exaggerated snort. "J-Jea-? I can't even say that shit."

"Your body language and facial expressions say otherwise."

Mackayla reluctantly pulled herself from off of her car, turning to stand directly in front of Mattia. "Fuck. You."

What Mattia did next took Mackayla completely off guard. He grabbed the girl's face with his left hand, slightly squeezing it so she was now looking directly at him. They stood like that for a moment before Mackayla's hand snaked around Mattia's neck. She pulled him down, pressing her lips to his. Mattia paused, completely shocked, but then continued the kiss. His hand moved from her face to her neck. He lightly pushed Mackayla against her car, one hand on her waist and the other on her neck.

Mackayla had been craving Mattia's touch for so, so long. No matter how hard she tried to deny it. She missed him, physically and emotionally. Being with Mattia made her feel safe. He made her feel a way that nobody ever had; not her previous boyfriends, flings, or crushes, and certainly not Christian. Would she ever admit that? Probably not.

Mattia and Mackayla had been so in the moment that they'd ignored Mackayla's phone's ringing... multiple times.

"I just think..." Mattia began in between gasping for air and pressing kisses to Mackayla's lips or necks. "I just think..." Mackayla mimicked him.

"We should..." he continued, his lips grazing Mackayla's ear, sending chills through her body. "Leave and..." he spoke, his hands roaming the girl's body. "Come back like..." Mackayla let her head fall back against her car. "We never left."

"I mean... We've gotten this far, so, okay!" Mackayla agreed, taking her hand in Mattia's. Just as she opened her car door, her phone began ringing. "Ma, come on, don't answer it," Mattia was sat in the car. She had already answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Baby?" Mackayla held back a scream. She sat beside Mattia, showing him who was on the phone. Mattia held back a cocky chuckle. Because deep down, he knew that he'd always get Mackayla back. He knew that she'd always choose him, no matter what. As everyone knew, in Mackayla's eyes, it was Mattia over everybody.

"Hi, Chris!" she tried to sound normal. "I'm so sorry about the way I've been acting. I know you'd never do anything to jeopardize my trust or our relationship. I'm sorry for accusing you of doing anything like that. Can we meet up right now or something?" he asked.

"Yeah, for sure. And um, I-I'm at a party with the guys, but do you want to come?" Mackayla was trying so hard to remain calm and hide her guilt. "Yeah, baby, text me the address."

"Mhm," Mackayla hung up. Mattia took notice of her demeanor and got out the car. He walked over to her side of the car. He pulled Mackayla out by her hand. He wrapped his arms around her, his hand resting on the back of her neck. "It's okay, Mac. We can pretend like this never happened, and forget about it, mamas. You don't have to be scared or nervous."

Mackayla pulled herself out of Mattia's touch. "Tia, I don't wanna forget about it, but I cheated on Chris."

"You know me, I won't tell anyone," he promised. Mackayla nodded. "I love you, Tia," she said.

"I love you more, Mac. I'm gonna head inside, I'll see you later," Mattia walked away before Mackayla could said anything else.

𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦.
ahaha. diana told me to make
them fuck, but i wanted to piss
you guys off 😍 anyway. they're
so cute. and we stan a cheating
queen! 😄✋🏾

tf was this so long for though.
my bad. 😔