040.

040, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.
‒ sexual content warning! 😳
‒ i really recommend listening
to a sex playlist. my friend
sabrina's is superior. hold tight
by justin bieber really hit during
this. not even gonna cap.

Semi-loud music blasted through the basement of Alejandro's house. His brand-new ring lights and galactic lights were turned on. Josh Richards had flown into Jersey again, so he was staying at Alejandro's.

Half the boys were live on Tiktok, while Mattia and Mackayla just enjoyed the company. They probably should've been at Mackayla's house, taking care of their child and doing their project, but they weren't. They hardly cared about it. Instead, Mackayla was sitting on Mattia's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist as they listen to music.

"Are any of us going to Orlando for that one event this weekend?" Josh asked, reading a comment off of Tiktok. "No, I don't think s ‒" Alejandro was interrupted by Mackayla.

"I am. I'm flying out Friday after school," Mackayla answered. Mattia looked at her, pulling back from the embrace. Mackayla then turned to him. "Hm?"

"I didn't know you were going to that."

"I am. 'Varo and Ro' are gonna be there the whole weekend, so what's the point of flying out to Florida if they're not gonna spend time with me?"

"You sure you wanna go to that? Do you know anybody who's going... other than Alvaro and Roshaun?"

Mackayla shrugged. "I've talked to a lot of them in passing, and I've talked more to Payton, Chase, and Jackson recently."

Mattia nodded, not saying anything. "That's dope; you'll get to meet everybody," Josh responded.

"Can we go?" Mattia whispered in Mackayla's ear. The girl stood up, pulling Mattia up with her. "We're gonna go take care of our kid. See you guys tomorrow," she informed the boys. They said their goodbyes and were on their way.

"What's wrong?" Mackayla asked Mattia as they walked into her house. Mattia hadn't talked the whole way there.

"Are you sure you wanna go to that event?"

"I mean, yeah. It seems fun, and I've never been to an actual meet and greet."

"Okay," Mattia muttered. As the couple walked up the stairs, Ashton followed behind them. Mackayla closed her bedroom door behind them, grabbing her LED lights remote.

Mattia walked across the room, picking up the interactive baby from where it was resting on Mackayla's desk. "So... You want me to finish this project, I assume?"

"No, I'll do my part of course. Look, do you not want me to go? You don't trust me or something?" Mackayla turned to face Mattia.

"No, baby, I trust you, but I don't trust the guys you're gonna be there with. Half of the dudes going tried to get at you."