009.

009, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 & 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧.

Mackayla sighed, staring up at the ceiling. "And it's like, I don't know what to do," she concluded.

"You tried talking to him, and I mean, that worked, right?" Alvaro asked. Mackayla shrugged her shoulders, deciding to sit up.

"I wouldn't say it 'worked', because we're still not where I want to be, you know?"

"I get it, but maybe he just needs space," Kairi jumped in.

"Don't you guys think more than three months is enough 'space'?" Mackayla air-quoted.

"I don't know, Kayla. You and Mattia went through so much together, and when you guys broke up, it hurt him. He won't ever admit how much it did, but we know," Alejandro answered.

"I know we've been through a lot, which is why I don't get how he can just take that and throw it away."

"Mac, you literally have a boyfriend. Look at it from his point of view," Roshaun began.

"You think he's throwing away and forgetting your whole past together, but don't you think that that's what's going through his head? Look, you loved him, and he loved you, maybe even still does. But by you deciding to move on and get with Clay, you're technically throwing it away," Roshaun finished.

"God, why can't you guys remember his name? It's Christian!"

"Maybe because... we rather... see you... with... Mattia," Alejandro replied.

"Um, chile, anyways," Mackayla stood up. She walked across the room, grabbing the remote for her LED lights. She switched off the room lights and turned on her LED lights.

As Mackayla returned to her bed, her phone started blowing up. Alejandro picked it up, letting out a groan. "It's Calum."

"You mean Christopher," Alvaro corrected him.

"Isn't it Cole?" Roshaun asked.

"Nah, dude, it's Cyrus," Kairi answered.

"Oh, I remember! It's Cooper, you dumbasses," Alejandro recalled. Mackayla rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone from Alejandro.

"Very funny, Allen, Kaden, Aidan, and Ryan."

Then, Mackayla's phone rang. She dropped her phone on the bed, watching it as it rang. As she did, the beat for Only started playing in her head as the five friends looked at each other. The phone stopped ringing, and Mackayla picked up her phone.

"Mattia wants to hang. What should we say?" Kairi asked.

"He can come over, it's fine."

MY DAWGS!
❨ 6 recipients ❩

tia, wyga?

ale, kayla's

tia,

varo, you coming or what?

kayla, can we go live on tiktok

kai, we're literally in the same
room...

kai, tf are you asking for

kayla, idk we're alr talking
in here

ro, i swear you're a
crackhead

tia, i'm omw ig

kayla, nobody even wanted you
to come with ya 'ig' ass.

tia, here she go.

kayla, hold me back ale

kayla,

varo, y'all so cute 🥰

kai, caiden who?

kayla, this shit mad gay 🥱

𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦.
idk what to do with this 😔✋🏾,
tell me what kinda drama i should
start. or what i should do. thanks.
mwah.