038.

038, 𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘 & 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

FATHEAD ASS. 🥺
( 2 new recipients )

fathead ass 🥺,
baby

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
what

fathead ass 🥺,
um. ok. what's wrong w
you.

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
nothing

fathead ass 🥺,
sure.

fathead ass 🥺,
mamas what's wrong?

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
can you come over

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
ik you're with the boys so
it's okay if you don't want to

fathead ass 🥺,
fuck the boys

fathead ass 🥺,
i was just ab to ask u if
i could come over

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
we can smoke and watch
movies

fathead ass 🥺,
or we can smoke then go
to sleep

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
or i can watch movies and
you can sleep

fathead ass 🥺,
okay baby i called an uber

my fatfuck wife 🥺,
i left the back door open
but lock it when you get
here

Mackayla was comfortably wrapped in her soft throw blankets, waiting for the arrival of her boyfriend. Ten minutes after the last text she sent him, Ashton began barking at Mackayla's bedroom door. Soon, Mackayla's door slowly opened, revealing the boy. "Hi, baby," she greeted him quietly, remaining where she was in bed.

"Hi, Ash," Mattia bent down to scratch behind the dog's ears. After doing so, he stood up, dropping his bag next to Mackayla's bed. "Hey, bumblefuck," Mattia kicked off his shoes and pulled his shirt over his head. He then climbed over Mackayla, collapsing behind her. She turned around, facing him.

"Hey, dickhead."

"I'm just playin'. Hey, baby," Mattia leaned over to briefly kiss Mackayla. "I don't wanna smoke anymore," Mackayla spoke softly. "Okay," Mattia replied. "What's wrong?" he added.

"I don't know. I've just been thinking," Mattia sat up, alarmed. "No, not about us. Just my mother... and my father... and shit. I don't know."

"Where is your moms?" Mattia asked, laying back down on his side. "Haven't seen her or heard from her since she left a couple weeks back," Mackayla shrugged. "Probably in the Bahamas or some luxurious ass place."

"Is that... it?" Mattia questioned, looking into Mackayla's eyes.

"Over these last few months, I've been through so much, and even when we weren't on speaking terms, you were still there, you know? I didn't deserve it, but you were still here. Even when I tried to replace you with Christian. And even when he, um ‒ I just wanted to thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You don't have to thank me. At all. I knew Connor wouldn't last, anyway. I mean, look at me."

Mackayla laughed loudly, throwing her head back against her pillow. Turning back on her side, she faced Mattia. "You're an asshole," she commented, causing the boy to grin. "You love me, but okay," Mattia replied.

"I do, and what about it," Mackayla supported herself up by her elbows. She leaned down, pressing her lips to Mattia's. The boy dropped to rest on his back, his hands sliding down to hold Mackayla's waist. Mackayla placed her hand on Mattia's neck, deepening the kiss.

Mattia pulled back, smiling. He held Mackayla's face in his hands, admiring her every feature. "God, you are gorgeous," Mattia gushed.

"You are deadass so fucking fine," Mackayla responded, pressing her lips to Mattia's face. She kissed him continuously everywhere on his face. "Can you stop?" Mattia groaned dramatically.

Finally deciding she was done, Mackayla turned on her side again, facing Mattia. "I just wanna lay here with you," Mackayla rested her hand on Mattia's face. Her thumb caressed his cheek. "And I wanna go to sleep," Mattia stated.

Mackayla leaned over Mattia to grab her TV remote. She then turned on Disney Plus, scrolling for the movie she wanted. Soon, The Fox and The Hound was playing. "Here you go with this shit," Mattia commented.

He rolled over, burying his head in Mackayla's chest. She wrapped her arm around his frame, her hand finding itself in his soft hair. She absentmindedly massaged his head slowly. "I love you, Mac, goodnight," Mattia mumbled.

"Goodnight, baby," Mackayla spoke. Within seconds, Mattia was sound-asleep.