020.

020, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

Since Mackayla's mom had left to meet with one of her "clients", the girl took her chance. She invited the boys over, excluding Mattia since he was already at her house. They were on their way as Mackayla and Mattia sat on her bed. Mackayla was scrolling through her "ForYouPage" on Tiktok.

"Mac," Mattia spoke. "Hm?" the girl hummed, not necessarily fully paying attention to Mattia.

"Are we ever gonna talk about what happened?" Mackayla looked up from her phone, obliviously tilting her head. "Between us...?"

Mackayla still didn't know. "On Halloween...?" he specified. "Oh!"

"I mean, what is there to talk about? We kissed, and that's it."

"We didn't just kiss. If Cameron hadn't called you, we would've gone farther."

Mackayla rolled her eyes at the use of her boyfriend's wrong name. In all honesty, Mackayla wanted to break up with him. She knew she didn't love him, but after getting to know his negative side, she realized she didn't necessarily like him either. He didn't make her feel any kind of way. When he was mentioned, she either felt nonchalant or she felt angry. He simply didn't spark any kind of affection in Mackayla's heart.

Not only that, but he was vindictive, cruel, manipulative, and controlling. At first, Mackayla hadn't thought so. He'd been the most genuine person she knew. Then, one day, things started getting worse and each day, they only grew worse.

"You're right. What do you wanna talk about?"

"Did it━ Does it mean anything to you? I get it if you don't wanna talk about it."

Mackayla looked down at the back of her phone, staring at it as she played with her fingers. "I'd do it again... and again... and again..." Mackayla mumbled, sliding her ring on and off her finger. She hoped Mattia didn't hear it, but he did for sure. He swung himself over the other side of the bed, sitting next to Mackayla.

Their legs were touching, and Mackayla stared at them. She was astonished by how close they were to each other, considering the fact they were both in relationships.

Mackayla reached for Mattia's hand, holding his large left hand in both of her hands. Mattia's hand rested on Mackayla's thigh as he turned to fully face her. The girl's stomach soon filled with butterflies just as it had anytime she'd been this close to Mattia.

The two leaned in to each other just as they had a couple weeks ago. Mackayla's lips brushed against Mattia's.

"Sup, fuckers!" Mackayla's bedroom door flew open. "Get out!" Mackayla screeched as she and Mattia jumped away from each other.

Alejandro and Kairi stopped in the doorway. "Are y'all fucking?" Kairi yelled.

"Nigga, no, bye," Mackayla stood up. She walked over to the door, closing it as the boys walked in. "Okay, so what did you wanna talk about?" Alejandro asked, sitting on Mackayla's bed.

"Um," Mackayla's whole demeanor changed. Her shoulders dropped, and so did her head. However, she tried her best to keep it together. "Remember when you guys were asking what's wrong with me, and what was going on with me? Well, I'm finally ready to tell you."

The boys raised their eyebrows, tuning in to the conversation fully. "Wait, they deserve to be involved," Mackayla said, picking up her phone. She then placed it on her nightstand, waiting for the boys to answer the phone.

Alvaro's and Roshaun's faces soon popped up on Mackayla's screen. "What's up?" Alvaro asked.

"You guys deserve to know what's been going on with me," Mackayla stated.

𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦.
sorry for not updating in a few
days. i've been hella busy with..
nothing because all i do is
procrastinate and hang w my
friends. anyway, i'll try to get
another chapter out tonight,
but i'm going to a festival with
my friends, so idk 🥱. anyway,
bye, love you 😘

also, like my recent on ig and
follow me 😡. @ sariyasade