010.

010, 𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠.

Right after Mackayla finished rolling herself a blunt, she set up her ring lights and her "Tiktoking Station". She then started her live, staring at the cellphone. After seeing hundreds of people started joining, she stood up realizing what was in her hand. "Oh, shit," she muttered under breath.

"Hey guys! I'll be right back, but in the meantime, you can talk to Alvaro Romero and Alejandro Rosario," she introduced the boys as if her fans didn't know who they were already. She walked into her bathroom, flicking on the light. Kairi and Roshaun followed after her like lost puppies. She slowly turned around to face them, a questioning look on her face.

"I know you didn't plan on smoking that yourself," Roshaun stated. "Nigga, and if I did?" Mackayla crosses her arms.

"What're we talking about?" Mattia entered the bathroom as well. Mackayla rolled her eyes, moving her blunt behind her, so it was out of their eyesight. "I can smell it, dumbass."

"You guys are so selfish," Mackayla whines as she opened the medicine cabinet to grab a lighter. She put the joint in her mouth before bringing the lighter to it. Inhaling for a good amount of time, Mackayla inhaled again, and let it out. Then, she inhaled it back into her mouth before swallowing it. ( how to smoke properly 101 with riya! )

Mackayla handed it to Mattia because she knew he could handle the second most amount, next to her, of course.

After rolling two more blunts in the bathroom, and switching off "Live-Duty" with Alejandro and Alvaro, the group was fully gone, and they were all on Mackayla's bed, reading the livestream comments.

USERNAME you guys look gone ...

USERNAME i-

USERNAME kayla should kiss all of them

USERNAME why is ale drooling-

DEVENITYPERKINS i cant breathe 😭

THECHRISDANIELS best u look so gone

USERNAME they're not good at hiding that shit at all

USERNAME sent a "enter an ugly ass name"

"Thank you!" Mackayla squeaked. "You sound like... a chipmunk," Alvaro responded. "Your mom."

"Kayla, your mom is so fine," Roshaun admitted. Mackayla started giggling. "Nigga, shut up," she said while giggling.

"Wanna know who's hot?" Mattia asked. Mackayla and Alvaro nodded. "Yes."

"Mackayla," he answered. "Not gonna lie, my best friend's the hottest person ever," Alejandro agreed.

"I think that..." Mackayla began but paused. "We're all... extremely high. I should not have hit that blunt as many times as I did," Mackayla situated herself, so she was now laying down on her bed, and her head was resting in Mattia's lap. Her heart was beating, and her mind was racing. She was so unbelievably high.

"Kayla, why do you only hang out with boys? Somebody just asked that," Roshaun read from the screen. She sat up. "You know, I've only ever been with these guys, and- Fat ass?! What? Um, chile, anyways," Mackayla stumbled off the bed and called herself ending the live. However, as she reached for her phone, she fell onto the floor. Kairi woke up from his nap and burst into laughter. Mackayla sat up, staring at the boys who were crying-laughing.

"Get... The fuck... Out my house," she demanded, a straight face on her face as she glared at them. "No, goodnight, Kayla," Mattia said as he placed himself underneath the girl's duvet cover. Alejandro did the same thing and closed his eyes. Alvaro crawled into the middle and closed his eyes as well. "Y'all ain't shit, but watch," Mackayla spoke.

She pulled herself onto the bed and started jumping aggressively on it. "Bro, stop," the boys began groaning and complaining. Mackayla continued. Then, she decided to walk on them. As carefully as she could be in her mindset, she walked on the boys' backs, and in some cases, stomachs.

"Get... The... Fuck... Off... My... Bed," she said as she continued walking on them.

Mattia grabbed her ankle, and she fell. As Mattia tried to catch her, he fell off the bed, and Mackayla along with him. He landed on his back, and Mackayla landed on top of his legs.

"Dawg, you're heavy as fuck, move."

"You wasn't saying that when I was━" Mattia covered her mouth. "Nah, finish that," Roshaun spoke.

"Mm, chile, anyways," Mackayla pulled herself up from being on top of Mattia. She walked over to her phone, picking it up. "Yeah, so... This is cancelled. Toodles!" she chucked up a deuces, ending the livestream.

"Okay, goodnight, for real. My head is pounding. If you're leaving, lock the door when you go, and don't eat up everything in my house."

Some way, the six friends managed to fit in Mackayla's bed. Mackayla was squeezed between Alejandro and Mattia, practically being on top of Mattia. In addition, that one night's sleep would cause so much drama, pain, and other emotions.

"Goodnight, Kayla," Alvaro mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.